+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cataclysm

Plane Touched

Default Cataclysm

Someone had to do it. Who's waiting for Cata? Anyone else here excited for it? I certainly am! Apparently, the worgen racial "mount" will be dropping down on all fours. Pretty awesome. Not to mention the music! Cataclysm music is beastly. You can just tell that Blizzard has a pretty high budget from it.

Here's a new piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZy9z...eature=related

Here's a redone piece from vanilla: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Xzw...eature=related

Plane Touched

I actually wasn't very interested in cataclysm at first until I heard the music. Something clicked when I heard it! Now I can't wait for it

I am looking forward to the expansion, I am glad they did not mess with my main class to badly, Messed with my Paladin rotations but it is all good, changing my NE hunter into either a Human or Worgen. The music i agree is pretty darn cool

i;m in cataclysm beta, so i kinda know what's happening there xD

everything looks cool, and in some way weird *some places really changed*.

but... i'm not going to buy this expansion, i'm too bored with the same old routine, raid, hc dungeon, raid hc dungeon, some craft, make some alts etc..

expansion brings new look on skilltree, on gameplay but its still same old wow.
    ;e

I'm going to buy it. However, I am not really all that excited for it. i could do without it. I'm tired of WoW and Rift is the game that I"m waiting for. Cataclysm is merely a way to pass the time so I don't go completely nuts with nothing to do.
    ~You are restricted only by your imagination~ Dona Kato

I'm getting it for the story and raiding with friends, but I'll forever be patiently waiting Rift Beta.
    Welcome to myself. I love you.

Going to travel the world.

I'm looking forward to it. Troll Druids!

I will buy the expansion to fill out the time until Rift goes live. I am excited about the changes they made and i still like the game althought it is kinda boring at the moment but with new content etc. it should be a good filler for the next month...

not at all interested
    the game is amazing, it is the best MMORPG ever made, they are trying to make it look better, but for 2011, i cant play a MMORPG with mario graphics
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. I'll probably be done with it in a few months after it releases, but it will be fun during that time.
    Video of best Mage spec in action! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Im probbly buying it since i don't have nothing more to play
    But yes the zones look very good for the engine that it is, and its all new lore and secre areas to explore!
    The community still suck, atleast on my server :/
    Ill probably will play solo all the way and pugging at cap...

My mains were warlock, priest, druid, and I played a warrior and rogue into the 60's too, but I always wanted to play a hunter but didn't roll one because none of the races seemed right to me. So when the Worgen were announced and they could be hunters I knew that was the combo for me. As much as people like to slag WoW, it's still fun - 12 million people can't be wrong. I'll be playing Cataclysm for sure.
    "Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    ...12 million people can't be wrong. I'll be playing Cataclysm for sure.
    You know they probably count every account inclunding innactive, banned, gold farmers, trials etc.. xD
    But probably they will get the number again when the Cata Hits, but when the lore is burned they probably get it free to play and their new mmo arrived...

Cataclysm, one of the many reason I quit this game.

Although I am looking forward to Cataclysm, it is mostly because I don't see anything better to play coming out in the coming months. I really want to play something fresh and new (like Rifts, but that will not likely be out for a while yet now).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast