+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tteen6789

Thread: Any animal lovers?

Telaran

Default Any animal lovers?

I know that this has absolutely nothing to do with Rift or gaming, but I figured I might ask for a little help with something. I know that Rifters have big hearts judging by the response to extra life. I know many of us are also animal lovers too.

The animal shelter that I volunteer for made it to the finals in a contest to win free dog food for a year for the entire shelter. This would be a HUGE help in taking care of the dogs that are taken in at our shelter. It could make a difference in so many lost/abandoned/abused/neglected puppies and dogs that are taken in every single day.

More than 14,000 nominations, representing hundreds of communities, were received during the five-week nomination phase. Heartfelt nominations for Friends For the Dearborn Animal Shelter, the Genesee County Animal Control and the Michigan Animal Rescue League showcased the community's support, noting the assistance would help the shelter increase dog adoption services within the community.

Here's where the help part comes in... The contest is based upon facebook votes, and runs until the 12th of April. All you have to do is click the Link, log in to your facebook account, and vote for Detroit/Flint. That's it, nothing more to it. If you could vote once, that would be fantastic, if you could vote once each day... even better.

Thanks so much for taking a moment to read, and the doggies thank you for helping make their life better by voting.
    Prototype - Faeblight
    TotDQ 4/4 - FT 4/4- EE 4/5 -
    Azalee P80 Mage | Azalinne P77 Cleric | Peeka P62 Rogue

I voted

I eat animals. So yes I'm an animal lover

Wannabe Mage Guide Writer
    6/6 Dragons
    A website for all your Rift needs
    www.riftscene.com

+ Reply to Thread