Closed Thread

Thread: GG everyone GG

Default GG everyone GG

Had fun over on the wolfsbane shard handing out 40k plat before the ban hammer came!! Was a great run. So glad I can get away from this game! To everyone that I disconnected....BETCHA DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING!!! ;)

Later man
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Did you actually get banned?

Where did you get 40k plat? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Had fun over on the wolfsbane shard handing out 40k plat before the ban hammer came!! Was a great run. So glad I can get away from this game! To everyone that I disconnected....BETCHA DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING!!! ;)
    So what is going on?

Don't know what's going on, but I'm on Greybriar. I could use like...5k plat. I need to buy some mounts. :P

It's fun to see how people behave when they're leaving a community. It's really easy to pick out those that we're better off without.

EDIT: And I base that off the last couple sentences; it sounds like he was doing something to disconnect people. I doubt Trion would ban someone for simply giving out money.
    Last edited by xanduin246; 03-28-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Wanna say what u did?

I recently cancelled sub as well. i will say it has been quite freeing and made me realize how much of a chore they have made this game with little to no reward for your efforts (damn nonstop caster relics!) Pretty much why I quit. I legitimately care about this game and want it to succeed and all which is why i still visit forums.
    XAVEN - Warrior - Deepwood
    Virus
    (4/4) TDQ - (4/4) FT - (5/5) EE

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. Turntablist, we're closing this thread now but we wish you the very best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread