+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Abraxas79

Thread: End of Nations still coming?

Default End of Nations still coming?

I haven't heard any news on EoE in awhile...is it still on track for a release? The game looks like it should be a lot of fun, I'm eager to play and it would be a shame if its in development limbo
    Vanilla Rift (Cleared) - ToDQ 4/4 - FT 4/4 - EE 5/5 - GA 1/4

Quote Originally Posted by Saeleth View Post
    I haven't heard any news on EoE in awhile...is it still on track for a release? The game looks like it should be a lot of fun, I'm eager to play and it would be a shame if its in development limbo
    Well Scientist estimate the sun is approximately 5 billion years old with a shelf life of 10 billion, so we still have roughly 5 billion years or so left before we will see the end of nations.

A quick look at the EoN forums shows they are indeed still in production. The forum goers over there expect some information on release to come next month. There are even job postings related to EoN that Trion still has up. So I assume its still in the works.

IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

It's still in the works, they're busy making the game more starter friendly (better tutorials and what have you)

I suspect development slowed down for a bit after Trion brought in in-house when the other development teams contract expired (although they absorbed a handful of those devs many were laid off)

Either way, it is being released, just later
    Last edited by Monkerlotus; 03-29-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    PO-TA-TOES!

+ Reply to Thread