+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We might notice...

Default We might notice...

A decline in Chinese gold farmers before long, they might have been reassigned to "Other" duties ;)

http://www.livescience.com/27859-chi...arms-rise.html

If the US does something like this, everyone is happy and cheering. If someone else does the exact same thing, everyone is concerned. Imagine if Iran did something like this? The western would would freak out and wet themselves.

To be honest mate, I dislike what our western governments are doing with the drones, whilst they are useful when at war, the yare been used to take out one person, with many more been killed as collateral damage. I just happened upon the China story, and linking it to the old Chinese Gold farmer thought we might see a decline in gold farmers as they are busy playing REAL Time Strategy games... for REAL now hehe. Nothing else... I know what's going on a little more in the real world from a lot of things I look into every day, but that's just me, most are happy in their apathy.

I am not cheering the US, I think what is happening in the US at the moment is very alarming, they are trying to bring in a tyranny at break neck speed as more people are waking up to the engineered financial implosion amongst other things.

+ Reply to Thread