+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By intrinsc
  • 1 Post By intrinsc

Thread: Defiance on TBBT

Default Defiance on TBBT

Watch the latest episode. Cameo poster in comic book store is pretty sweet. Can't wait for this game to come out.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

So far loving the game, and have ofc. already pre-ordret
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ........... Whatever ..............

[snip]

let's keep this on topic.

Does this mean that since it has reached nerd god status the game is going to do well? I know a lot of my friends have already pre-ordered.
    Last edited by pyara; 02-22-2013 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Removing off-topic bit.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    [snip]

let's keep this on topic.

Does this mean that since it has reached nerd god status the game is going to do well? I know a lot of my friends have already pre-ordered.
    More looking forward to the TV show to be honest. Haven't really been folowing any of it though, prefer to be pleasantly surprised.

I know this is apparently off topic but I think you should remove the link from your signature particularly if you are a fan of the company. Trion editing these posts won't make that go away and every time this thread gets bumped its just going to be there smacking people in the face that apparently want to talk about Defiance. That's the last i'll say about it though.

I believe they have had Rift posters in The Big Bang Theory as well which was neat to see. Your cheer-leading for the company and your signature sort of clash though.

How are you finding raiding in Wow? I see Fmi named his warlock after me;p

Quote Originally Posted by Division View Post
    I believe they have had Rift posters in The Big Bang Theory as well which was neat to see. Your cheer-leading for the company and your signature sort of clash though.

You are correct. Rift had posters there.

They had that issue where you couldn't update the patcher if it wasn't installed on C drive for beta.
    If that carries over to Live then that's that for Defiance for me. Not putting it on my C drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Division View Post

I remember seeing a Rift poster. Not sure if it was marketing or if someone within the prop staff was a fan or something else. I'm sure it was just the writers being in the loop and totally hipsters.

I love raiding in WoW. It's really fun and a lot more involved than the raiding I did here. FMI has like 9000 alts. I can't keep track of them all. He must like you if he named it after you. We do some capping together and of course, the raids.
    Last edited by intrinsc; 02-22-2013 at 08:53 PM.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    They had that issue where you couldn't update the patcher if it wasn't installed on C drive for beta.
    If that carries over to Live then that's that for Defiance for me. Not putting it on my C drive.
    Weird, I had in on my E drive with no issues
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    Weird, I had in on my E drive with no issues
    Hmmm, that is weird. Perhaps they updated their updater cause several people I know had the same issue as I did (with SSDs as C drive).

+ Reply to Thread