+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Talila
  • 2 Post By daphat79
  • 1 Post By Mourngrym

Thread: The REAL reason S. H. stepped down ?

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Jool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    191

    Default The REAL reason S. H. stepped down ?

    The answer to this enigmatic question lies in the moments that followed this snapshot...


    http://www.riftjunkies.com/wp-conten...-is-Tricky.jpg



    Was it ...

    A) Fall Damage

    B) (The absence of) Fall Damage

    C) Arrow to the knee

    D) Too few (or too many) moments like this picture

    E) Other (such as....?)
    Jooliah
    Guardian Mage Faeblight
    Manumanu
    Defiant Primalist Faeblight
    Nordvegr

  2. #2
    Ascendant Talila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,539

    Default

    *brings out the tea-leaves and a crystal ball*

    Yes.. Yes.. I see it now...

    'tis because Elrar didn't feed him enough cookies.

    *sagenods*

    He better be feeding Daglar cookies..

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple captainprinnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    119

    Default

    I heard about the sad truth from another Trion programmer. One morning, he was sitting at his desk, eating banana pudding when 2 girls walked by in bikinis. They told him that they were gold diggers and needed a man who was rich and had a love for banana pudding. Another girl informed him that after 500 days of being an American (she was Canadian) that a Japanese prince would award her $5,000 for life and she was willing to split the money between the three of them.
    I would have had more in stock but goblins murdered my supplier.
    ---
    Prinnies <Uprising> [Mage] - Wolfsbane (Guardian)

  4. #4
    Telaran Calbas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    55

    Default

    That fat boy never shares cookies....NEVER.
    L60 Cleric
    Tabula Rasa - Laethys

  5. #5
    RIFT Guide Writer Meaghanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captainprinnies View Post
    I heard about the sad truth from another Trion programmer. One morning, he was sitting at his desk, eating banana pudding when 2 girls walked by in bikinis. They told him that they were gold diggers and needed a man who was rich and had a love for banana pudding. Another girl informed him that after 500 days of being an American (she was Canadian) that a Japanese prince would award her $5,000 for life and she was willing to split the money between the three of them.
    Seems legit.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

  6. #6
    Champion of Telara daphat79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryalnd
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Professionals Expand their Portfolio and always seek new adventures in a carrier path. Anyone who doesn't and just settles gets stale.

    Never put all your eggs in one basket. To many Americans do this currently then cry to our government to fix it for them.

  7. #7
    Rift Master Anathemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daphat79 View Post
    Professionals Expand their Portfolio and always seek new adventures in a carrier path. Anyone who doesn't and just settles gets stale.

    Never put all your eggs in one basket. To many Americans do this currently then cry to our government to fix it for them.
    Think the NRA convention is in the warrior forums.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple Jool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Professionals Expand their Portfolio and always seek new adventures in a carrier path. Anyone who doesn't and just settles gets stale.

    Never put all your eggs in one basket. To many Americans do this currently then cry to our government to fix it for them.
    Ahhh I see, so you chose the grim outlook of
    B) (The absence of) Fall Damage
    Yeah, a LOT of people are significantly bothered by this quality of life change- I mean really... after playing this game for 2 years, I must have died from heights at least TWICE in the last 6 months....

    You would think they had disabled every Porticulum in the game from the ragers...
    Jooliah
    Guardian Mage Faeblight
    Manumanu
    Defiant Primalist Faeblight
    Nordvegr

  9. #9
    RIFT Guide Writer intrinsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Warminster, PA
    Posts
    5,957

    Default

    Those girls broke his will. I've never been with 4 girls at once, but I can only imagine.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

  10. #10
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Jonus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    That woman to the left grabbing his crotch must have done him a number.

  11. #11
    Telaran Mourngrym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Honestly the only thing working in that image is Asha's bra. Overtime.

  12. #12
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Jonus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourngrym View Post
    Honestly the only thing working in that image is Asha's bra. Overtime.
    Wow, I didn't even notice.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts