+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Cool new keyboard design

Default Cool new keyboard design

A new company called TransluSence just moved into my hometown and has a product that some gamers may be interested in. I believe it is going into production sometime in Q2 of this year.

Anyhow, thought it was a pretty cool concept, check it out!

http://www.translusense.com/

Keyboardlogger!
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Umm .. what?

Just thought it was kinda cool ..

Because the touch screen keyboard on my phone is so awesome, I gotta have one for my PC!

No way in hell a gamer(with any sense) would come within a mile of this keyboard.

Interesting idea, tho' I like the tactile feel of a key being pressed (spammed).
    Beware the Penguin...

Quote Originally Posted by Geopenguin View Post
    Interesting idea, tho' I like the tactile feel of a key being pressed (spammed).
    Nothing better than queuing up your mic while you're banging away on your keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Star View Post
    Because the touch screen keyboard on my phone is so awesome, I gotta have one for my PC!

No way in hell a gamer(with any sense) would come within a mile of this keyboard.
    I figured, as you can customize the layout however you want, you could create a great design that fits your playstyle. Imangin putting the WASD keys off to the side surrounded by your hotkeys. 2 rows of 3 on above it, and 2 rows of 3 on the bottom. Granted the touch screen interface may be clumsy on a mobile device, but on a stationary keyboard it could work for some people.

Also you could program the keys into macro's .. but with how Trion is cracking down on 3rd party programs such as the Logitec programmable keyboards, maybe this is not the best idea. ;)

Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Dademore View Post
    I figured, as you can customize the layout however you want, you could create a great design that fits your playstyle. Imangin putting the WASD keys off to the side surrounded by your hotkeys. 2 rows of 3 on above it, and 2 rows of 3 on the bottom. Granted the touch screen interface may be clumsy on a mobile device, but on a stationary keyboard it could work for some people.

Also you could program the keys into macro's .. but with how Trion is cracking down on 3rd party programs such as the Logitec programmable keyboards, maybe this is not the best idea. ;)
    Press Esc > keybinds > 300 saved.

This is a keyboard for people who like themselves more than keyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLithium View Post
    This is a keyboard for people who like themselves more than keyboards.
    I like myself more than keyboards. Does anyone like their keyboard more than themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Salamol View Post
    I like myself more than keyboards. Does anyone like their keyboard more than themselves?
    I think I like this quote more than I like myself.
    Mal shot first.

Even though it definitely looks good, I would miss the clikityclackety typing sound that occurs when you type on a keyboard. And to some degree also the feeling.

Rift Disciple

I could get used to it for regular typing, but for gaming I'd need a tactile keyboard.
    <Have access to Photoshop?>---No---[Use very old guild signature that no one will understand]

It's cool tech, and while I do look forward to seeing it and more things like it, for gaming I need the tactile respone of a key or button. I also tend to go all Hammer Fingers when in PVP and would be concerned with damaging it...
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast