+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: My best leaderboard scores by far.

RIFT Community Ambassador Laughter's Avatar

I don't think people stating their opinion is you being trolled. If you put yourself out there you need to be able to handle the feedback from others. Just do your thing if it makes you happy. If you let people get to you it then creates trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick827 View Post
    To be fair, you're a twenty-something female with a blog about yourself and a pouty picture in your signature on a forum that is probably 85% male. I can't imagine you'll look back at yourself in ten or so years thinking you had all of your emotions sorted out.
    I'm a teenager still lol. I wish I was 20 something.

And stating your opinion is one thing, but telling me that I'm "pathetic for lying to myself" while being wrong about most of what you wrote (not you, but the person who sent the rude Ask) I consider tr0lling lol.
    Last edited by Parfaite; 08-23-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

RIFT Community Ambassador Laughter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    I'm a teenager still lol. I wish I was 20 something.

And stating your opinion is one thing, but telling me that I'm "pathetic for lying to myself" while being wrong about most of what you wrote (not you, but the person who sent the rude Ask) I consider tr0lling lol.
    That is too bad someone felt the need to send hate mail. Since you're a teenager.. Stay clear of attracting the wrong kind of guy. A lot of creepers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughter View Post
    That is too bad someone felt the need to send hate mail. Since you're a teenager.. Stay clear of attracting the wrong kind of guy. A lot of creepers out there.
    Thats pretty easy to do, and I agree. I don't understand how I'm influencing their lives so bad that they have to try and react poorly to me.

Your friendly hipster.

Shadowlander

You're absolutely charming. I love it.
    Flattery will get you everywhere. Enjoy my good graces, young lady!
    Not everyone can be a deity. Kind of sad, really.
    Playing as [REDACTED - Seriously Zeus, stop telling people your character name - Hermes] Level [ELITE] Stormcaller - Faeblight

When did MMO forums turn into Facebook? I mean, I get it- people posting pictures of themselves to get the self esteem boost of having hundreds of lifeless losers sucking up to them in hopes of having a "chance" (lol good luck) with the person. But it's still painful to see the general degrading that takes place for everyone involved.
    Last edited by BobTheGoblin; 08-23-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheGoblin View Post
    When did MMO forums turn into Facebook? I mean, I get it- people posting pictures of themselves to get the self esteem boost of having hundreds of lifeless losers sucking up to them in hopes of having a "chance" (lol good luck) with the person. But it's still painful to see the general degrading that takes place for everyone involved.
    I never claimed to be not degraded.

Rift Disciple

I never feel like I'm not degrading myself whenever I post on the Rift OT forums, personally.
    <Have access to Photoshop?>---No---[Use very old guild signature that no one will understand]

Thats pretty easy to do, and I agree. I don't understand how I'm influencing their lives so bad that they have to try and react poorly to me.
    I honestly dont know how people can hate on you, your one of the nicest and funniest people I have seen on the forums. Haters gonna hate I suppose.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheGoblin View Post
    Or you could laugh at my pictures like they were intended as they obviously aren't attractive in the least. Unless you like frowning gnomes and or derpy mona lisas.

Your friendly hipster.

My leaderboard tells me that you have got awesome 8008 killing blows, i can definitely see that on your sig.

Rift Disciple

Or you could laugh at my pictures like they were intended as they obviously aren't attractive in the least. Unless you like frowning gnomes and or derpy mona lisas.
    I believe he's referring to your avatar and signature.
    <Have access to Photoshop?>---No---[Use very old guild signature that no one will understand]

I believe he's referring to your avatar and signature.
    Putting up pictures of myself isn't degrading, and I don't find it to be degrading when somebody hits on me either. Never have, never will. I'm a flirt and I love flirts as well.
    But he's one of many to whine and moan about my photos. In one ear, out the other. :3

Your friendly hipster.

Rift Disciple

Never have, never will.
    The former teenager in me wants to tell you never to speak in absolutes about your future self. He's still upset that I accepted a cubicle job, which I totally would never do!

I never feel like I'm not degrading myself whenever I post on the Rift OT forums, personally.
    I feel that, bro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast