+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What are you playing now?

General of Telara SanguineDeath's Avatar

Default What are you playing now?

So I know we're anticipating the new xpan to come out and some of us are a, how to put this gently, BORED, with Rift at the moment - it's bound to happen... So what are we all playing to occupy the time until the next, first really, xpan comes out.

This is what I'm playing atm in no particular order of importance, just depends on my mood at the time:
    1) Jade Dynasty
    2) Forsaken World
    3) Beta testing Panda Land and to be quite honest, I'm so disappointed, I haven't picked it up on a month - sigh...
    4) WoW - see last part of #3
    5) EQ2
    6) D3 - see last part of #3
    7) SWTOR - see last part of #3
    8) POE - Path of Exile - closed beta but anyone can play by donating $10 for closed beta key and that game is like 100x better than d3
    9) Torchlight
    10) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    11) Witcher 2 - haven't gotten into it yet
    12) Dragon Age: Origins

I think that's it... And just have to annual subs: wow and rift. Now I'm mostly playing jade dynasty (jd) and forsaken world - I'm in my "asian" phase of gaming. Looking forward to Age of Wulin (http://en.wulin.gpotato.eu/mini/) when it comes out and really interested in checking out GW2 as well. Looks like a blast from what I read on the website.

So, what are YOU doing

1. Counterstrike Source
    2. Counterstrike GO
    3. Driver San Francisco
    4. Team fortress 2

I am interested in a new game, so ill bookmark this one

Blightweald - DPS Rogue and apparently best bard EU - 14k Achievs

Uhm.. been playing some WoW and some LoL, mostly but the Rift event has been pretty fun!
    Last edited by Shyhalu; 07-24-2012 at 06:52 AM.

1) Hello Kitty Online
    2) Playboy the Mansion
    3) Duke Nukem Forever
    4) Guild Wars 2 Betas
    5) Rift
    Hey there, im no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyhalu View Post
    Uhm.. been playing some WoW and some LoL, mostly but the Rift event has been pretty fun!
    Whenever I do flip on wow, I usually stick to Outland or Northrend as Cata was the final nail in the coffin. As for Panda land trying to come back to "Vanilla WoW" = NO. I don't EVER remember NPC's selling gear that matched the zone level. meaning, I moved some toons from normal server to PTS (private test server) that were in good cata gear. There are NPC's that sell "starter, basic" gear in the city that put the cata stuff to shame. So I'm not quite to sure I'm understanding what Blizz was going off about "coming back to basics" unless selling OP gear was "basic" back then; I seem to highly doubt this...

1) Rift
    2) Beta testing a game that I can't talk about.
    3) Beta testing a game that I can't talk about.
    Last edited by Proclus_Lycaeus; 07-24-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

oh and I tried out Terra Online - ewww... the quests were mind-numbingly mind-numbing I'd sooner suck the lead out of lead based paint than quest there. The ONLY thing good that game has going for it is the fact that they're using the amazing Unreal Engine 3 gaming engine - jeez what a waste... Now if SWTOR used that engine - WoW, that game could've been something amazing... sigh... there's just so much crap coming out these days, it's really so depressing sometimes...

Oh and The Secret World didn't impress me at all.
    Last edited by SanguineDeath; 07-24-2012 at 07:06 AM.

LoL and BF3 mostly... but some GW2 Beta, Skyrim, Minecraft.

I'm mostly a PVE player but recently have gone back to WOW for PVP so that's what I have been playing mostly. Plus leveling a cleric in RIFT as my new main for the upcoming expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Polynikes View Post
    I'm mostly a PVE player but recently have gone back to WOW for PVP so that's what I have been playing mostly. Plus leveling a cleric in RIFT as my new main for the upcoming expansion
    No matter what game you play, cleric/priest class is always so much fun and one of the best Especially in rift cuz I can crack skulls and then change specs, smite your assets and even heal great versatility with that class.

1) Rift
    2) Skyrim
    3) AC II again(which will be followed by Brotherhood and then Revelations)
    4) Fallout III New Vegas
    5) Fifa 12

Not in order of playtime, though Rift will be on 1 as well then
    but at least you have made me think to restart Witcher II again xD thank you for that wonderfull idea :P
    Last edited by NearioNL; 07-24-2012 at 07:32 AM.
    Sotiria, GM of Fade Legion.. Founder of Covenant(Argent)
    pew pew rogue
    4/4, 2/4, 1/5

Quote Originally Posted by NearioNL View Post
    1) Rift
    2) Skyrim
    3) AC II again(which will be followed by Brotherhood and then Revelations)
    4) Fallout III New Vegas
    5) Fifa 12

Not in order of playtime, though Rift will be on 1 as well then
    but at least you have made me think to restart Witcher II again xD thank you for that wonderfull idea :P
    No problem Witcher II is one of those games you REALLY need to get into and devote some time. And the graphics are fantastic as well. If you like dark RPG's, then try out POE - Path of Exile. I believe they're having an open beta weekend this weekend. Blows d3 completely out of the water - but then again, what doesn't lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SanguineDeath View Post
    No problem Witcher II is one of those games you REALLY need to get into and devote some time. And the graphics are fantastic as well. If you like dark RPG's, then try out POE - Path of Exile. I believe they're having an open beta weekend this weekend. Blows d3 completely out of the water - but then again, what doesn't lmao!!!
    I've played both Witcher and Witcher2, so I know , it will be a restart of WitcherII, game is good enough for that
    Will check out POE, I do think I already did read some about that in the national gamemag
    Sotiria, GM of Fade Legion.. Founder of Covenant(Argent)
    pew pew rogue
    4/4, 2/4, 1/5

Quote Originally Posted by NearioNL View Post
    I've played both Witcher and Witcher2, so I know , it will be a restart of WitcherII, game is good enough for that
    Will check out POE, I do think I already did read some about that in the national gamemag
    Yeah, it's really a nice game and there's no money system in it. They've totally eliminated money altogether. Plus it's a system based on gemming your gear and each gem that you equip grants you new abilities, it's really cool. It's still in beta, not 100% polished to be sure but very playable and loads of fun.
    Last edited by SanguineDeath; 07-24-2012 at 08:06 AM.

1) Rift
    2) Fallout: New Vegas
    3) Dead Space 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast