+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Osu vs. Miami

Default Osu vs. Miami

So, being an off topic here.. Who do you think will win this weekend? And why?

My vote goes to OSU 31 Miami 14, reasons being; OSU is well rounded and Miami won't be able to cover them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpunch View Post
    When I was a kid, I used to pee in the bathroom trash can at fast food restaurants. I thought it was funny. SO if any of you have kids who do this, they'll probably grow up to be big mean terrible FFA pvpers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aredes View Post
    So, being an off topic here.. Who do you think will win this weekend? And why?

My vote goes to OSU 31 Miami 14, reasons being; OSU is well rounded and Miami won't be able to cover them.
    Beh I haven't looked at the college schedule: Do you mean Ohio State or Oklahoma State?

Quote Originally Posted by Kula View Post
    Beh I haven't looked at the college schedule: Do you mean Ohio State or Oklahoma State?
    My bad, Ohio State vs Miami, First meeting of the teams since 2002 national championship.

When I was a kid, I used to pee in the bathroom trash can at fast food restaurants. I thought it was funny. SO if any of you have kids who do this, they'll probably grow up to be big mean terrible FFA pvpers!!!!

I gotta root for the U cause I'm close to them, but I thing The Ohio State will win 28-21 jsut because theis D behind Cameron heyward is CRAZY good.
    Decamayter - QFT

If absolute knowledge is knowing that you know absolutly nothing then I'm a genious

Quote Originally Posted by Aredes View Post
    My bad, Ohio State vs Miami, First meeting of the teams since 2002 national championship.
    ahh ok. I lived in OK for a long enough time that I read OSU as Oklahoma State but am now in OH so getting used to it being Ohio State.

Ohio State 24-21 in OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kula View Post
    ahh ok. I lived in OK for a long enough time that I read OSU as Oklahoma State but am now in OH so getting used to it being Ohio State.

Ohio State 24-21 in OT.
    You think it's going to OT? That would make for an interesting game for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Decamayter View Post
    I gotta root for the U cause I'm close to them, but I thing The Ohio State will win 28-21 jsut because theis D behind Cameron heyward is CRAZY good.
    That's the big thing, OSU's D is so strong, unless they have a break away offense, Miami won't win imo

Definitely some good games involving Big 10 teams tomorrow - Michigan / Notre Dame, Penn State / Alabama, plus OSU / Miami.

Prior is still a wild card for me. One play your mouth drops in awe at what he can do and the next play it drops in bewilderment that he would make such a poor decision. I haven't seen as much of Jacory Harris but he seems like a wild card as well - tons of upside but still raw. Saine and Herron are a force in the OSU backfield though and them combined with Prior not making any bonehead plays are going to be hard to stop. Add in the OSU defense and I see it being OSU 24, Miami 14 with OSU getting up early and Tressel going into drain the clock mode early in the second half (which drives me crazy!).

Quote Originally Posted by Ware View Post
    Definitely some good games involving Big 10 teams tomorrow - Michigan / Notre Dame, Penn State / Alabama, plus OSU / Miami.

Prior is still a wild card for me. One play your mouth drops in awe at what he can do and the next play it drops in bewilderment that he would make such a poor decision. I haven't seen as much of Jacory Harris but he seems like a wild card as well - tons of upside but still raw. Saine and Herron are a force in the OSU backfield though and them combined with Prior not making any bonehead plays are going to be hard to stop. Add in the OSU defense and I see it being OSU 24, Miami 14 with OSU getting up early and Tressel going into drain the clock mode early in the second half (which drives me crazy!).
    True it can drive you crazy ( Tressel ball ) but you have to admit, he's good at what he does

Quote Originally Posted by Ware View Post

Yeah not sold on their O this year, but that D is no joke. Though Sean Spence for the U isn't half bad either he could go first round this year.
    Decamayter - QFT

If absolute knowledge is knowing that you know absolutly nothing then I'm a genious

Personally, I've hated Ohio State football since they cheap shotted Willis McGahee in the 2002 national championship. This and Ohio State is known for being #1 at being #2. One of my guildies is like riding the Buckeye bandwagon (even though he went to the school) but Terrel Pryor is not a real QB, Tressel needs to be replaced. The state of Ohio could definately do one good for itself if it sold off the Indians, Cavaliars, and Browns and put some money into the Buckeye football program and get it a real coach, then they may have my respect. So I'm pickin teh U.

#retiredBear #teamBBCs #puffForeverMad

Quote Originally Posted by Raive View Post
    Personally, I've hated Ohio State football since they cheap shotted Willis McGahee in the 2002 national championship. This and Ohio State is known for being #1 at being #2. One of my guildies is like riding the Buckeye bandwagon (even though he went to the school) but Terrel Pryor is not a real QB, Tressel needs to be replaced. The state of Ohio could definately do one good for itself if it sold off the Indians, Cavaliars, and Browns and put some money into the Buckeye football program and get it a real coach, then they may have my respect. So I'm pickin teh U.
    I had to laugh at this, because it's the same all around. Either Tressel is loved or hated, it seems there is no middle ground. Pryor , though.. he's really coming up as a true quarterback. I think his first two years he fit more as a runningback. This year watch for him to put out crazy stats~

As a Dutiful Michigan Fan, I shall be rooting for the U (Besides I had family that went to the U).

While we all know OSU is one of the three evils of college football Tressel should b given credit. OSU was terrible before he got there. He has built that program from nothing to a team that challenges for the national championship every year.

But in terms of this game. This is a chance for redemption and revenge for Miami. They had the National championship game stolen for them with the phantom holding call. It has taken them years to recover form that call. A win against OSU will not only get them some revenge but will allow them to say they are back as a national power.

Raive is right Pryor is not a real QB. Put him in a close big game and just watch him melt.

Ohio is pretty much a lock IMO. I'm pretty keen on the Michigam v. Notre Dame game. I'll call Michigan on that. I understand to expect big things from Pudue this year. However, I'm all about the quack attack, go Ducks!
    "Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast