+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cabal Online

Default Cabal Online

Ugh . . . Final Fantasy XIV has officially pissed me off once and for all. I am quiting the game before it even came out. Despite the fact that the game only allows you to complete 8 quests in a 48 hour period, it seemed the game liked to crash just before completing a quest, removing it from my list as failed and I get no reward . . . therefore . . . I am moving on to something else.

I stumbled on this FTP game called Cabal Online. I am giving it a try. I will post updates as to my experience with the game here. The game seems well established, has an item shop that doesn't seem to make the game pay to win, which is important. Interesting classes and away I go!

If anyone wants to join me in this experience, please let me know. I will make my Vent server available for our convenience.

Cabal Online Website

Cabal is decent if you can deal with hundreds of bots and gold spammers.

Well . . . definitely seemed cooler out of the game than in the game . . . wow . . . on to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Threather View Post
    Well . . . definitely seemed cooler out of the game than in the game . . . wow . . . on to something else.
    LOL.

I already knew about this game.

Myself, I'm going to be taking classes and working - I'll keep my gaming down and wait for Rift to play this spring/summer (except for possible beta)

f2p, at least for a while until now, was just junk

Quote Originally Posted by Threather View Post
    If your as picky as I am with mmo's there's no point in looking for a game to pass the time away if it's free to play.... I have played so many I gave up.... All I do now is just get bored or play counter strike 1.6 If anyone has any suggestions for good mmo's that are F2P to pass the time please let me know... I have most likely played the ones you will suggest but meh... good luck Threather lol

F2P games are great... until you reach max level and it dawns on you, that without spending cash in their shop.. you aren't going anywhere. Allods was a blast until i maxed out, then the cost of playing kicked.

I for one won't be sucked into F2P aka pay to win games ever again

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpunch View Post
    When I was a kid, I used to pee in the bathroom trash can at fast food restaurants. I thought it was funny. SO if any of you have kids who do this, they'll probably grow up to be big mean terrible FFA pvpers!!!!

If you like grinding then enjoy the 180 levels Cabal has to offer...which is really stupid. But i have to say Cabal looks...interesting.

Lol Cabal online Nice thread....
    Royal Legion - www.royallegion.pl

+ Reply to Thread