+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Global Agenda Players?

Telaran

Default Any Global Agenda Players?

Being about as opposite as you can to Rifts, genre-wise, I was Just wondering if theres any fellow GA players on this forum as some of you must be FPS/TPS fans here.

I'll start off:

Khrone - EU - 50 Recon (Main).

Been playing, and loving it, since beta.

I'm playing Global Agenda, and I can feel the eyes narrowing on me as I admit it, but if it's any consolation- I'm not a huge fan.

I love FPS', and TPS to a lesser degree, and a few friends play it so I figured: Eh, pass the time, look like a spandex sock.

Recon, 22, nothing special.
    "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

I stopped playing about a month ago, had tons of fun in beta and shortly after launch, but further into launch I felt the fun slipping away.
    Played on/off for a while and picked it up again after hearing about the Sandstorm patch, and especially the open zone, but it didn't live up to my expectations.

Telaran

Yeah untill they release somemore Open World/ MMO-Like content they can't really sell it as an MMO. If it wasn't for it being free and being in a Agency I think I would of left a few months after beta aswell.

I played it for a while, but stopped shortly after since it wasn't my cup of tea.

29 recon here

+ Reply to Thread