+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroes of Newerth! Assemble!

Plane Touched

Default Heroes of Newerth! Assemble!

So yeah, i thought this place would be nice to discuss the game Heroes of Newerth!

First of all i'd like to promote my hero that i have in Dream. It doesen't have a high % but it was 70 at one point till the random downvoters started to come around. Heres the link!

--HERE--

Also, what are your fav. heroes?
    Roles/Heroes otherwise?

Mine is Demented Shaman, he is the epicest support of them all.
    Also been playing HoN since beta
    Name: Torguish

Tell me your experience in this game?

Ps. No ''LOL IS BETTER'' trolls or any of that sort, make your own thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torguish View Post
    While the game might not be a mindblower for the ''epicest mmo searchers'' it's certainly is for me. The game is exactly what you want from a mmorpg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyloh View Post
    I think we have witnessed the birth of a new word people ... I give you: "EPICEST"!
    My rogue build! High survivability dps build - The Dueler

LOL IS BETTER troll here

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Raneorn View Post
    LOL IS BETTER troll here
    heh :P well, when i started playing HoN i wanted Dota 2.0 not Dota Apem 2.0 But thats just me..

Also i like the style that HoN has way more than Lol^^
    While the game might not be a mindblower for the ''epicest mmo searchers'' it's certainly is for me. The game is exactly what you want from a mmorpg.
    I think we have witnessed the birth of a new word people ... I give you: "EPICEST"!

Purchased it back in beta, got tired of it pretty fast. Play every now and then, not enough of the heroes I actually enjoyed playing, and they wiped out a lot of hero dynamics from DoTA and made the game way too gank centric. No Terrorblade, no techies, no thanks

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Serradyne View Post
    Purchased it back in beta, got tired of it pretty fast. Play every now and then, not enough of the heroes I actually enjoyed playing, and they wiped out a lot of hero dynamics from DoTA and made the game way too gank centric. No Terrorblade, no techies, no thanks
    You should really try ALL the heroes. I mean, i enjoy playing almost every support hero there is and i don't think it's too Gank sentric.

Since i played dota a lot, in leagues and what so ever, i think the game did an excellent job. The heroes they add sure need a lot of thinking through tho and the balance between heroes.

I mean look at chronos, backtrack is one of the most OP things EVA!

Anyways, the game has lots of different and diverse heroes. Try out demented shaman, you can support or just carry, make frostwolf and kill the mofos

Ps. THUMBS UP ON MY HERO PLXPLXPLX!

I'm sitting at like 3-4% played with most every hero, evenly. And I alread get stuck playing support more often than not because incompetent pub members pick like four melee strength heros every game =), HoN is team centric, and way more paper rock scissors than DoTA was. Team centric, means, ganking. I'm not saying it's a bad game, I just don't enjoy it anywhere near as much as DoTA, and even watching MSI tear it up got old after awhile. Plus that one british or dutch announcer or whatever on HoNcast is painful to listen to.

HoN is pure rubbish compared to LoL. I tried HoN and threw up in my mouth a little bit. It was THAT bad.

LoL is 100% better. And it's free.

^^--all of that is my opinion.
    Last edited by Ixath; 01-19-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Koe

HoN, LoL, and DoTA are all lol-tastic.

I created Dampeer but S2 changed the skills so it would fit HoN better. Think i did a skill for Tundra too.

Dampeer is my favorite hero and Gauntlet.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=92262&dateline=134088  9999

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ixath View Post
    HoN is pure rubbish compared to LoL. I tried HoN and threw up in my mouth a little bit. It was THAT bad.

LoL is 100% better. And it's free.

^^--all of that is my opinion.
    if you like Dota, normal mod. You wouldn't be saying that..

I tried LoL and found it way too easy and cartoonish. But those games are rivals. Like i said, HoN is like Dota 2.0 for me. And will continue playing HoN till Dota 2 comes out. And god i hope thats soon.

Also, read the thread and buzz off. I said no trolls going ''LoL is better''

HoN is way more skill orientated and teambased. Hurts the eyes also less. And way faster action. When i played LoL i just had the Zero-feeling face on. It felt like playing against apem players in Dota. Thats enuf said. first 10 games, no idea about the heroes. Stats 20 - 2 at least. Even with support ones.

Or if you want to argue about skill orientation, go check out Bloodline Champions.

But srsly, this is a HoN thread, make yer own.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    I created Dampeer but S2 changed the skills so it would fit HoN better. Think i did a skill for Tundra too.

Dampeer is my favorite hero and Gauntlet.
    Cool man, honored I'm trying to get my Wind Demon out there but all these down votes just crush me :<

Me and my friend designed the original Zephyr for Dota, the name was Zephyr also but it was a Moonkin there. Funny they would add the hero but cool still.

+ Reply to Thread