+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Races

Default Tiny Races

You know, theres something about the tiny races I have always liked. Gnomes for instance. Theres an old artbook from the 80s I think called Gnomes. Its beautifully illustrated and describes the gnomes and their world.

I would love to have a game where the tiny race is truly tiny, and can right on "noncombat pets." lol I think it would be fun if the tiny character could get off their mount and it turns into basically a hunter's pet.

Gnome on a ferret mount would be awesome.
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

No thank you.
    Legionnaire Sev R5 Defiant
    Let him who desires peace prepare for war.
    Flavius Vegetius Renatus
    (~375 AD)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaiden View Post
    rofl that would be hilarious. but I don't like those mini races.

You know, theres something about the tiny races I have always liked. Gnomes for instance. Theres an old artbook from the 80s I think called Gnomes. Its beautifully illustrated and describes the gnomes and their world.

I would love to have a game where the tiny race is truly tiny, and can right on "noncombat pets." lol I think it would be fun if the tiny character could get off their mount and it turns into basically a hunter's pet.

Interesting idea but i don't like "small races", Same reason as to why I've never created a dwarf character in any games i've played. But i do tend to pick a race and make them as small as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyr View Post
    No thank you.
    Would be better to give your opinion than a straight up blank answer really.....

~ Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For Thou Art Crunchy and Go Well With Ketchup... ~
    OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.6GHz GPU: Nvidia Gainward GTX 580 GOOD Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB DDR3 1600 PSU: Corsair HX850W

i like tiny races also, irl im just under 7ft tall. so in mmo's i go for the tiny ones so i can see how it feels

Soulwalker

Got to agree with you there mate. I've always liked the idea of small races and would love to see that ferret mount, would be brilliant.

I was really disappointed when the closet thing this game had to a small race was dwarfs. Not cute. Not really small. Just fugly. Unless the females have some hilarious casting animation I may have to go with an aesthetically pleasing choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimian View Post
    Would be better to give your opinion than a straight up blank answer really.....
    No thank you.
    Legionnaire Sev R5 Defiant
    Let him who desires peace prepare for war.
    Flavius Vegetius Renatus
    (~375 AD)

A smaller race is a good idea, I have read that there may be 2 new playable races and some new classes with the first game update. I wouldnt mind a little gnome marksman/sabby!!

Soulwalker

I think they like to be called "little people".

I'm also very fond of the small races, I played a Luriken in DAoC a Goblin in Warhammer and a Gnome in wow.

I certainly wouldnt mind seeing a small class on the Defiant side to rival the dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbad View Post
    A smaller race is a good idea, I have read that there may be 2 new playable races and some new classes with the first game update. I wouldnt mind a little gnome marksman/sabby!!
    Where have you heard this? I hope they add something different... than the "old faithfuls." Kelari and Bahmi are kinda new and different, but again, kinda not.

Of course Im asking for tiny race(s), so Im opting out of new and different anyway. hehe
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

Default Tiny

You know what they say about Tiny races, tiny hands = Yea you know.

Be Guided by the Hand of Justice or be Crushed by the Fist of the Tribunal....!

Tiny races are the best. For some reason in every MMO I either play the dwarves/gnomes/goblins/hobbits.

I don't know why. Tiny races are just cool to play...IMO
    I don't like to play "regular" races.
    Tranquility - A Pie loving Guild.
    Your thoughts, your actions, your very form; mine to do with as I see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Complication View Post
    i like tiny races also, irl im just under 7ft tall. so in mmo's i go for the tiny ones so i can see how it feels
    Careful what you wish for. I'm 5' irl. And it's nothing like what you may think a gnome's life is idealized to be. :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast