+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OMG It's not even 9:00 AM yet!

Default OMG It's not even 9:00 AM yet!

I've been working all morning long busting my rear end ....looked up and it ain't even Break Time yet!

What gives?

I mean Seriously!

Okay, so maybe I'm not working all that hard, since I'm posting on the forums...but...still...haha

Lolz, dude you rule! 24 hours left untill PAX, I am sure THAT is what you are waiting for.. Have fun at work!
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

I know right?

Nah, today has just been one of those days. Where everyone comes in and wants something. You ever have those days? It's like "Geez, people go away, I'm forum trolling!" lol.

I really should just lock the door to my office...hehe.

I have gotten a lot done today though.

Although I will not be able to attend PAX I am really looking forward to the reviews from folks that do go, and perhaps some new write ups on some of the big MMO sites.

I'd go if I could though. I always have so many "Projects" going on I don't ever hardly get time for anything anymore it seems though.

Heh, yeah, I had few of those days as well... Kinda annoying. People come and "Demand" things to be done, and you are just not bothered to listen to them... [But you were going to do these things anyway... Just not on the same day! ]

But, guess what!! Its almoust end of the day! [Its 7 pm here! So Im more luckier...] But yeah, have a good second half of the day!
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethalus View Post
    I've been working all morning long busting my rear end ....looked up and it ain't even Break Time yet!

What gives?

I mean Seriously!

Okay, so maybe I'm not working all that hard, since I'm posting on the forums...but...still...haha
    Oh I forgot to tell you we slowed time down just for YOU today enjoy. *insert evil laugh*
    Last edited by Shelus; 09-02-2010 at 10:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread