+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Done with EQII

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7

    Default Done with EQII

    I am sooooooooooo done that game! Too many ppl not wanting to play the game correctly and paying to get lvled.

    Then the Raiders who have done all that and won't give normally players a chance.. SUX!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can not wait for this game to come out!

  2. #2
    Rift Master Jakkall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Sadly, most games get that way after they've been out for several years. I still play EQ2 a bit between beta events, but it's not the same game it was a few years ago.

    http://www.dragonsyndicate.net/
    "Because Defiants are not waiting for a miracle. We are making one." -MissDoomcookie

  3. #3
    Soulwalker Evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alexandria VA
    Posts
    2

    Default

    EQ2 is still though pretty good game imo, even though it was simplified /grin. I played from release, so sure it is a quite a different game now... no question about it...
    Lots of my friends from EQ2 will be trying this game, I can't wait.
    LOL I wish though that EQ2 new expansion would not be coming in the same time -Feb. 22, so I think lots of folks who are in raiding guilds in EQ2 will be trying Rift later or part time /grin... unless they are on quit....

    I am really excited with classes in Rift... I have like 15 alts in EQ2 (yeah I know I am altoholic) , here I will need only 4 /grin..........

  4. #4
    Rift Master Natjur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    682

    Default

    I used to love EQ2 and was in a top end raiding guild, but when the end game instances took crazy numbers of hours to clear for drops that no one wanted. It just was no longer fun.

    So I moved to Aion, but that got killed by mismangerment. (never playing an NCSoft game again)

    So now hope to make this home, and hope the end level raids do not take 6+ hrs to finish a single instance.

  5. #5
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    346

    Default

    I just call it everalts these days.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Verodio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lalanaa View Post
    I am sooooooooooo done that game! Too many ppl not wanting to play the game correctly and paying to get lvled.

    Then the Raiders who have done all that and won't give normally players a chance.. SUX!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can not wait for this game to come out!
    I quit EQ2 also. I think that's part of Smed's plan actually. I can't imagine that the players on the subscription servers are making nearly as much as the ones on F2P
    Verodio 60 rogue
    Arcaria 60 mage
    Ciren 56 Cleric
    Drow Organization

  7. #7
    Ascendant Nadili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    I recently quit as well was a high tier raider and just couldn't log in to raid anymore a few guildies are going to play Rift I was hoping for more but time invested is hard to give up. I have been following Rift for a long time and so far it's lived up to expectations here's hoping raiding is just as good as the lower tiers have been thus far.

    When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default Eq2

    I quit the game when I saw the double dipping get out of control. I think that LON was the beginning of the end being able to enjoy it. All the cool game assets are in the item shop and most of the normal gear looks like trash. I tried EQ2 extended for the first time after RIFT beta 3 ended just for something to do. Not only does the game look hidious in comparison but everything is extra. I refuse to get involved with the F2P item shop crap. I hope TRION never considers adding it to RIFT.


    -DB

  9. #9
    Plane Touched Lilliemunster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ft Worth, TX
    Posts
    242

    Default

    EverQuest 2 from launch thru Rise of Kunark was the BEST MMO on the market hands down. I left back in late 99, and have played a few times on the f2p server and I must say it was a total let down.
    Last edited by Lilliemunster; 01-18-2011 at 03:46 PM.

  10. #10
    Ascendant Belenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    Son...

    Siddown. Yeah right there.. have a seat.

    Ima tell you all about EQ2... This is what EQ2 is.... Take this to the bank. Girls, just play along here.

    You ever have that one girlfriend?

    The signs are not right... you're not compatible. Matter of fact, she might be a gemini, or some other sign characterized with intense mood swings (yes I am picking on the geminis because I have experience with them here... ) Whatever the case, it is obvious to everyone around you that you two really should not be together because you are both crutches for each other, even though the lovemaking is INTENSE at times. If you were both into drugs, you'd be stealing each other's stuff.

    You try to get away from her. You act all cruel and mean... breaking her heart repeatedly, and she has done it to you too. She's caught you cheating... you have caught her cheating... You act like you both hate each other... but you just keep ending up right back in bed with her... and after a while you remember why you broke up in the first place. No matter what evil happens, somehow you two ALWAYS end up with each other.... and every time you say. I AM DONE WITH HER! I QUIT! She does something to reel you right back in.

    You want to walk away for good from her... just be gone, end the torture, the drama... the heartbreak.

    But you cannot help but date her still when the mood strikes. After all... she is just sooooo good in bed.

    THAT is EQ2.

    Capiche?


    (Disclaimer- My apologies to everyone who did not find this funny... It made me LOL)

  11. #11
    Soulwalker Evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alexandria VA
    Posts
    2

    Default

    LMAO!!!!!!

    I totally agree...

    Should rename it to FOREVER2

  12. #12
    Rift Chaser Skyrazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    Son...

    Siddown. Yeah right there.. have a seat.

    Ima tell you all about EQ2... This is what EQ2 is.... Take this to the bank. Girls, just play along here.

    You ever have that one girlfriend?

    The signs are not right... you're not compatible. Matter of fact, she might be a gemini, or some other sign characterized with intense mood swings (yes I am picking on the geminis because I have experience with them here... ) Whatever the case, it is obvious to everyone around you that you two really should not be together because you are both crutches for each other, even though the lovemaking is INTENSE at times. If you were both into drugs, you'd be stealing each other's stuff.

    You try to get away from her. You act all cruel and mean... breaking her heart repeatedly, and she has done it to you too. She's caught you cheating... you have caught her cheating... You act like you both hate each other... but you just keep ending up right back in bed with her... and after a while you remember why you broke up in the first place. No matter what evil happens, somehow you two ALWAYS end up with each other.... and every time you say. I AM DONE WITH HER! I QUIT! She does something to reel you right back in.

    You want to walk away for good from her... just be gone, end the torture, the drama... the heartbreak.

    But you cannot help but date her still when the mood strikes. After all... she is just sooooo good in bed.

    THAT is EQ2.

    Capiche?


    (Disclaimer- My apologies to everyone who did not find this funny... It made me LOL)
    I'm like that but with wow instead, i quit about 7 times since it came out but always end up going back, i have it installed now and so much want to uninstall it but know that it will probably ween it's way back into my mind again, I just hope this game is better and then maybe I won't have to.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Nadili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    Son...

    Siddown. Yeah right there.. have a seat.

    Ima tell you all about EQ2... This is what EQ2 is.... Take this to the bank. Girls, just play along here.

    You ever have that one girlfriend?

    The signs are not right... you're not compatible. Matter of fact, she might be a gemini, or some other sign characterized with intense mood swings (yes I am picking on the geminis because I have experience with them here... ) Whatever the case, it is obvious to everyone around you that you two really should not be together because you are both crutches for each other, even though the lovemaking is INTENSE at times. If you were both into drugs, you'd be stealing each other's stuff.

    You try to get away from her. You act all cruel and mean... breaking her heart repeatedly, and she has done it to you too. She's caught you cheating... you have caught her cheating... You act like you both hate each other... but you just keep ending up right back in bed with her... and after a while you remember why you broke up in the first place. No matter what evil happens, somehow you two ALWAYS end up with each other.... and every time you say. I AM DONE WITH HER! I QUIT! She does something to reel you right back in.

    You want to walk away for good from her... just be gone, end the torture, the drama... the heartbreak.

    But you cannot help but date her still when the mood strikes. After all... she is just sooooo good in bed.

    THAT is EQ2.

    Capiche?


    (Disclaimer- My apologies to everyone who did not find this funny... It made me LOL)
    Yeah but that girlfriend who was kinda hot just looks like Smed with Antonia's body now.

    When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

  14. #14
    Prophet of Telara FoxMaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    848

    Default

    Part of me wants to play the new expansion, but I dont really want to give Smedley anymore of my money. >.>
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::


  15. #15
    Sword of Telara Vyeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliemunster View Post
    EverQuest 2 from launch thru Rise of Kunark was the BEST MMO on the market hands down. I left back in late 99, and have played a few times on the f2p server and I must say it was a total let down.
    ......
    I LOL'd...

    This reminds me of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vember View Post
    Two things decide pvp matches right now - pure healers and champions. Both need to be toned down, neither has anything to do with whether or not there's too much cc and not enough immunity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts