+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Remember paying extra for head-start? the first week of RIFT? Where's our refund?

Shadowlander

Default Remember paying extra for head-start? the first week of RIFT? Where's our refund?

So how many paid extra to build their character and get their character name ahead of time that first week of release? Before the game released to the general public.

/yawn

/10char

Plane Walker

But I'm pretty sure you never lost your levels...

Edit: Wrong thread, derp.
    Last edited by Mayuko; 01-12-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Dvious1 View Post
    So how many paid extra to build their character and get their character name ahead of time that first week of release? Before the game released to the general public.
    How much extra did you pay as I am sure i paid the same as "the general public" and i had early access.
    Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!

You didn't pay extra for early access.

I PREORDERED to get early access, to be allowed to log in as soon as possible and start playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    I PREORDERED to get early access, to be allowed to log in as soon as possible and start playing.
    doesn't mean you paid more than the guy who waited until March 1st right?

nobody paid extra.

Oh Look Wal Mart I bought this shirt last year and now that same shirt is 2.00 wheres my refund. Get real MMO's change prices drop or go up and its the normal for life. Things change stop crying or be depressed cuz the world changes.

Oh and now that Trion is actually doing something to make the population more balanced on shards we see the flood of people complaining that they actually listened? Really does make me wonder when someone actually becomes happy. Cant be when they have nothing to complain about because then they would complain about that as well.
    Last edited by Aalnyan; 01-12-2012 at 12:12 PM.

I didn't pay extra for head start. I just paid the same amount as anyone else buying the game at launch, and since I'd paid that before they started, they let me start playing before official "launch".
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

The only thing that anyone could have paid extra for would have been the collector's edition and that still does not entitle you to keep your name. Learn to be more original
    Strive for Peace with acts of war
    The beauty of death we all adore
    I have no faith distracting me
    I know why your prayers will never be answered

Quote Originally Posted by Aalnyan View Post
    doesn't mean you paid more than the guy who waited until March 1st right?
    No I was just stating why people could log in earlier, it was not by paying extra
    Didn't even mention getting their names, that's just something that comes natural the earlier you start playing.
    Last edited by Ailene; 01-12-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Banned

I did head start, I've had to rename a few characters too. No where have I ever seen a promise that you would get to reserve a name for use or that your character name is safe during any transfer.

I call out Trion all the time on broken promises. This certainly isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by July13th View Post
    You didn't pay extra for early access.
    This.

OP apparently doesn't understand the concept of "paying extra".

Reminds me of that commercial about the baby in the high chair that said he doesn't want more money.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

I can only assume that this is a wired, messed up attempt at a troll post.

i wish we could report threads for 'makes no damn logic even if heavily intoxicated'

but i guess that would create a lot of extra work...

hey..hey...op..i can say random stuff as well! ...remember August's the 27th? yeah..why did I get a personal apology from trion for that day?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast