+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns owners

Last edited by zaco; 01-17-2011 at 06:11 PM.

disgraceful.

xdm here love my Springfield
    been trying to find the EMP or the new Sig 226e for my Concealed but dame they are rare.

ALE FOR ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by kegkiller View Post
    xdm here love my Springfield
    been trying to find the EMP or the new Sig 226e for my Concealed but dame they are rare.

ALE FOR ALL!
    thats the compact ?

Quote Originally Posted by karmafeast View Post
    disgraceful.
    Protecting yourself is disgraceful?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimecia View Post
    Protecting yourself is disgraceful?
    One of the people im assuming that says " you don't need guns thats what cops are for" , from the parents basement in the suburbs

no, just the new ver of yours, 19 in the clip and one in the chamber

the EMP is the mini-1911 *drool* found one at the Orlando gun show and when i came back with cash it was gone.

nope, someone from the UK.

Rift Chaser

disgraceful.
    I own no guns, don't really care for them that much, but here in America every citizen has the right to own one if they want to. I will defend that right even if I don't agree with it. My personal opinion is that, as long as you register, I don't care if you buy a tank. The criminals with guns are the ones that I worry about.

1943 Mauser K-98k russian capture in good condition, 1926 Mosin Nagant m91/30 fresh out of crate with hex reciever, 1945 m1-garand never used. Hoping to get a mosin nagant sniper edition but they are very expensive and hard to come by nowadays.
    Video of my Mosin Nagant m91/30
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WpnU...layer_embedded

Still lugging around my trusty Glock 17 for now. In the market for an HK USP .45 compact, hopefully this year.

when there's 90 guns per 100 people in the USA (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL2834893820070828) at what point does it become an arms race and madness?

it is highly unlikely that you will need to overthrow a tyrannical government in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoliar View Post
    1943 Mauser K-98k russian capture in good condition, 1926 Mosin Nagant m91/30 fresh out of crate with hex reciever, 1945 m1-garand never used. Hoping to get a mosin nagant sniper edition but they are very expensive and hard to come by nowadays.
    Video of my Mosin Nagant m91/30
    I shot a Garand last month. Great rifle with such low kick.

when there's 90 guns per 100 people in the USA (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL2834893820070828) at what point does it become an arms race and madness?

it is highly unlikely that you will need to overthrow a tyrannical government in 2011.
    You don't live in the USA, and you are saying that we are disgraceful for wanting to protect ourselves.

I don't think you have the right to say that, let alone the privilege.
    Last edited by Ultimecia; 01-17-2011 at 06:31 PM.

disgraceful.
    *snort* I find your comment disgraceful, but thats another matter altogether.

I personally like shotguns better. More bang for your buck. hehe. Of course you cant really tote one down the street like you can pistols and whathot.

Swords are another favourite. I have two... niether one of them are in good shape. I should junk them... but I want to get a nice new one first.

So what, we should toss out all our guns and hope that the police will arrive in time to save us from the badguys? Im sorry, but the police are not there to protect us, thats our job. The police are there to catch the badguys after they got away with their crimes.

Also taking away gun rights is a step in the direction of tyranny. You think Hitler and Mao, and Stalin and the rest could have taken over their countries easily enough if the citizenry had been armed and properly trained in the use of their weapons? Banning guns just makes it easier for goverments to take control over everything.

If you start pointing out school shootings as a reason why guns should be banned, then I would like to point out that this is because of government over-regulation. Cant spank your child (spank not beat), cant discipline your child or you get dragged to jail for abuse. Parents not disciplining their children and letting them turn into hoodlums. Schools trying to be so politically correct and not offend anyone they forget that sometimes you have to offend people to protect others.

If you think taking away guns will reduce crime, youd be wrong. There have been reports (buried or just not reported on) in local newspapers that the more people are armed and actually know how to use their weaponry, the crime rate goes down. Not up.

Also:
    http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=15077

Finally, if you take all the guns away from law-abiding citizens, then only criminals will have guns. Do you honestly think they are going to give up their guns if they get banned? Oh they might turn in the ones they have, but you can bet your last shilling that they will have more the next day.
    Last edited by FoxMaiden; 01-17-2011 at 06:43 PM.
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

Rift Chaser

Only about 12 percent of civilian weapons are thought to be registered with authorities.

This is the only part of the article that scares me. It has nothing to do with overthrowing the government, per sey. I would say it might make some countries think twice about invading America if they know every freaking red-neck* here would just go to the local Wal-mart and arm up.

*redneck is used affectionately no need to get mad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast