+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flaming Squirrels are overpowered Trion!

Default Flaming Squirrels are overpowered Trion!

Hello!

I'm a fuzzy brown squirrel myself, as I was playing Beta 4, I was in War fronts... brown squirrels always die!

Everytime I see a flaming squirrel, I duel them to test their powers.. People are saying they are like DKs in WoW, but I've played WoW and I'm pretty sure Paladins can die while bubbling.. Out of the 3 days in the Beta, I failed to kill all flaming squirrels. It's very sad..

Wreathed in a firey mantle of awsomeness, they can set wolves on fire just by being eaten. I try to steal their nuts and they just incinerate me with a flaming paw attack that should be at least 21 points up in their nut-defending skill tree!! It just is not balanced out for me, cheap.. Very cheap soul..

Agree or Disagree?

AE's are interested in the PvE aspect of a game more than anything else. The AE thrives as a solo adventurer, counting coup with each new destination and discovery, poking into every corner of a map and toying with each nuance of a game mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylo View Post
    I want one of those.

hmm *insert animal here* are overpowered Trion! GO GO.

Long live the flaming squirrel oh wait no... rabid squirrel like in Allods online... that puppy head blue elite that always gank's you while your trying to kill yellow ones for their nuts...
    The scientific term for your condition is.. 'Riftdrawals'.

I want 3 so I can juggle them o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Mylo View Post
    EPIC ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Tzaar View Post
    haha god the things we post in the weee mornings.
    The scientific term for your condition is.. 'Riftdrawals'.

Plane Touched

Trion, the OP is absolutely correct and it is not just limited to Warfronts.

I am a Marksman myself and as such I am an expert at launching projectiles from great distances, let these little flaming monsters zig zag at such alarming speeds that I can't manage to toss a net a few feet and capture a single one of them with multiple attempts. Even when I do the little rats burn right through the net, then run circles around me setting everything aflame, thus trapping me in a "Ring of Fire."

These need to be nerfed as I can not afford to burn off any more of my own hair trying to complete simple meaningless quests.
    If a rogue can do it, I do it. If a rogue can't do it, I do it anyway.

that pic is simply made out of win!

LOL

Default Jedi Squirrels are in a different game, silly!

Those squirrels actually came out of the SWOTP Beta.... or the Squirrel Warriors of the Old Plutocracy. It's a game with interstellar drama, money, nuts, money, squirrel sabres, money, and money.

There were rumors that Trion was going to include them in game as an Easter Egg, but they got taken out of beta after Biosoft threatened legal action for copyright infringement.

AE's are interested in the PvE aspect of a game more than anything else. The AE thrives as a solo adventurer, counting coup with each new destination and discovery, poking into every corner of a map and toying with each nuance of a game mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortavius View Post
    Those squirrels actually came out of the SWOTP Beta.... or the Squirrel Warriors of the Old Plutocracy. It's a game with interstellar drama, money, nuts, money, squirrel sabres, money, and money.

There were rumors that Trion was going to include them in game as an Easter Egg, but they got taken out of beta after Biosoft threatened legal action for copyright infringement.
    These are not the squirrels you're looking for.

These are not the squirrels you're looking for.

Your Jedi mind powers will not work on me, boy!
    http://madmikesamerica.com/wp-conten.../jabbarotj.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianamor View Post
    hmm *insert animal here* are overpowered Trion! GO GO.

Long live the flaming squirrel oh wait no... rabid squirrel like in Allods online... that puppy head blue elite that always gank's you while your trying to kill yellow ones for their nuts...
    Yes we need squirrels that are elites to give us more challenge! Maybe a flaming squirrel rift/invasion? Who's with me?

Explorer Killers enjoy seeing the world, meeting interesting people...and killing them. EKs love all discovery, but finding an edge over the competition is best. Always seeking new opportunity, an EK likely knows the ten best places to find certain types of opponents, as well as ten different ways for taking them down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast