+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Discontinued Products

Rift Disciple

Default Discontinued Products

There are many products that we had as children that are no longer around. What is your favorite discontinued item? It can be a food, toy, anything that you remember loving as a child and can no longer enjoy.

Mine is just two words. Magic Middles. Those lovely fudge-filled pillows of cookie goodness that Keebler gave to us only to take away as they laughed their little elf heads off... i want some magic middles

I don't really miss specific products, more what they did or could do.

I mostly just miss toys being able to take a beating. Like the transformers I grew up with being made of metal. Messin around with my nephews I'm afraid to break the pathetic little plastic guy.
    My G.I.Joe's rubber bands snapping and performing surgery on my least favorite Joe to give Torpedo a new spine. Or that one leg that would always go loose at the knee.
    .... metal Lawn Darts. Don't think I need to say anymore on that one.
    Dodge-ball (I still can't believe that's being banned in schools)
    Toy guns that didn't have to be identified as fake by some bright neon paint job. I noticed Megatron isn't even a gun when transformed anymore. Do they still make cap guns?

And I know this hasn't been discontinued, but man is it freakin rare to find... Big League Chew!

Looking at the toys I grew up with and what kids have today just makes me want to cry. I'm sure there's plenty more I could think of, but that's all I've got at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Synnful View Post
    There are many products that we had as children that are no longer around. What is your favorite discontinued item? It can be a food, toy, anything that you remember loving as a child and can no longer enjoy.

Mine is just two words. Magic Middles. Those lovely fudge-filled pillows of cookie goodness that Keebler gave to us only to take away as they laughed their little elf heads off... i want some magic middles
    A razer motor scooter.
    Processor: i7 920 2.7Ghz 4 Cores
    RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
    Hard Disk: 2 TB
    Triton Gaming Headset For Ventrilo

+ Reply to Thread