+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to win the super bowl!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsteel View Post
    How about the PACKERS!
    Trying to inject a bit of humor into this thread i see...
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Quote Originally Posted by Musufasa101 View Post
    I was thinking if I needed to even make a thread about this since it is obvious that the patriots are going to win the super bowl. But I like to hear who other people cheer for.

Any seahawks fans think they are going to come back?
    sunofabish

Soulwalker

Steelers of course!

Quote Originally Posted by diztorded View Post
    Steelers of course!
    You are right sir.

Packers look mean. I have to give them the nod right now.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Musufasa101 View Post
    I was thinking if I needed to even make a thread about this since it is obvious that the patriots are going to win the super bowl. But I like to hear who other people cheer for.

Any seahawks fans think they are going to come back?
    ROFLMAO!!! Glad it was so obvious that the Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl

I just find the humor in this cause my brother thought the same thing (and he's been a Patriots fan for as long as I can remember . . . I texted him after I saw the game score (I didn't get to watch the whole game ) and asked what happened and all I got was a I don't want to talk about it lol

Sorry no Super Bowl for the Patriots this year, Guess they'll have to wait til next year

Green Bay of course.

Prophet of Telara

The Seattle Sea...doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    Steelers didn't beat the Ravens, the Ravens beat themselves.
    I'll give ya that Nev. We pretty much gave them the game in the first 1/2. However in the 4th qtr we stepped it up quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by dinhosaur View Post
    The Seattle Sea...doh!
    We wish.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Aryt View Post
    We wish.
    actually no we don't, we are already going to be in a tough spot with our position in the draft as it is. We need a QB since it is likely Hasselbeck is gone after this year. If we had gone to the SB our draft prospects would've been pretty low and as it is we are going to be lower in the draft than we really want to be. There is a very, ever so slight chance someone like Jake Locker still hanging around when Seattle gets to its pick, but top tier QB's are going to be pretty much gone. Plus with the lock out likely it means draft picks are going to be a bit slimmer since juniors who might have otherwise come out this year, won't. You're going to see a lot of seniors in this years draft, but less of the slightly younger crowd. Plus, Seattle is going to need a tight end and a couple of players on defense. Seattle is in a tough spot for the 11-12 season with the potential of starting brand new at QB in a possible lock out year.

Goooooooooooo steeeeeeeelrs!!!

Shadowlander

Thumbs up Packer Backer

GO Pack

Green Bay...if they can get past Chicago.

I don't like the Jets offensively against either any of the remaining defenses.
    I don't like the Steelers o-line against any of the three remaining defenses.
    I don't like the Bears because of "Random" Cutler. I don't think they can win a championship in spite of him if they had to.

Green Bay's rushing attack may be suspect, but their passing game is excellent. I think only the Jets have the secondary to really impede the Pack's passing game, but they have to get past the Steelers first.

Packers, no doubt.

The QB is the offensive general and no one can stop Aaron Rodgers right now. With Starks emerging as a decent option so far, they have a balanced offensive attack and a pretty lockdown defense.

Their main obstacle against Chicago is going to be stopping Devin Hester on special teams. So I think it's fairly certain punts will go out of bounds, and kickoffs will be pooched. Better to give up a little field position than take the chance Hester returns one for a TD.

Pack matches up well against the Jets in a potential SB....I still cannot read the Steelers. They seem to shows flashes of brilliance and then be just mediocre, but they still find a way to win. As a Giants fan, I was thrilled to see the Patriots lose, but I despise the Jets just as much, so I'm hoping for Pack/Steelers in the SB.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast