+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Before I get excited..

Telaran

Default Before I get excited..

Stumbled across this a while back but never thought my laptop could handle it. (cant afford a new comp right now) So I figured now that its getting close I might as well ask those of you who have played beta if you think I could run/enjoy the game. I'd be running on this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834152073 Thanks for any info.

Go to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ and select RIFT from the dropdown menu. It'll tell you how well you'll be able to run it, or if not at all.

Telaran

I thought that I'd always heard that the information given there wasn't correct most of the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshore View Post
    I thought that I'd always heard that the information given there wasn't correct most of the time?
    Not 100%, no. But it gives you a nudge on the right way if you're far from running it, or are within reasonable limits.
    My computer goes just under the minimum req. bar on Can You Run It?, but I'm able to play RIFT on minimum settings with about 30 FPS.
    In game characters in beta: Warskel (Mathosian Warrior), Rathu (High Elf Mage), Mairerit (High Elf Cleric), Adrivia (Mathosian Rogue)

Telaran

Interesting. Just checked mine and its actually a little above the min. So I suppose it would be worthwhile for me to play it . For reference I checked Dragon Age Origins and its about that the same spot but I run that game on high settings.

+ Reply to Thread