+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: pop decrease reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Louiscipher View Post
    This was my first you could say WOW type game that I actually paid for. Its a decent game but lacks a lot of story line and originality in my opinion, but sadly many games today majorly suck.

Whats weird is I keep logging on and keep playing lol...

They brainwashed us its all part of the master Illuminati plan.
    Those damn Reptilians!!!

Come have a look at Underlight Chamber (RP) Faeblight, my sprawling Wizard's Tower!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by merkiba View Post
    The reason your friends aren't logged on at the moment is because they are playing one of 2 games just released. i don't really have to name them if your one to check forums your one to know which they are.

so please stop saying that rift is dead because mages are OP and thats why no one is going to play anymore.. the population im sure is the same it was a few days ago BEFORE the 1.6 release.

thats is all, happy hunting.
    I personal think the 1.6 addition is boring. I dont plan on staying long in rift. Planner attunment was nice intill i saw that it really does not improve game play much. I would have loved to see improvements in crafting, temporay buff items, bag space, planar items. But im just gonna go play other titles and just watch Rift in the for ground. The pace now for rift is slow and just a grind.

Quote Originally Posted by hippyman View Post
    Lol

nope.jpg

This is a very solid game. You're just a whiny little baby. Trying to save the 2 dollars mummy and daddy gave you for doing chores are we?
    Yeah because going from 60 dollars to about 5 in three months is totally saving two bucks.
    The daemonic are without number, and their legions span the galaxy. But faith does not tire. Should it take us an eternity, the Ordo malleus will find and exterminate them all. - Lord Hephaestos Grudd

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by hippyman View Post
    Lol

nope.jpg

This is a very solid game. You're just a whiny little baby. Trying to save the 2 dollars mummy and daddy gave you for doing chores are we?
    I am the mummy and daddy.

Paid 80 bucks for CE prerelease, 15 smackers 3 months later. Now 8 months in of nonstop sales, even had a British retailer GIVE the retail game away for free.

Even you might be able to discern a pattern.

P.T. Barnum would like to have a word with you.
    Last edited by Dad123; 11-18-2011 at 05:01 PM.

I swear when I beat Skyrim I'm coming back. Just a little longer...
    Rift: 50 Rogue Tank, Two 50 Cleric tanks, and a 50 Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Freud View Post
    Age is nothing but the accomplishment of not dying.
    Which, all things considered, is actually a rather good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolmos View Post
    I swear when I beat Skyrim I'm coming back. Just a little longer...
    i just finished the main quest in skyrim, so now im going 50/50 Rift/Skyrim

loving Ember Isle.. not so sure about the tanking changes on my cleric, but its ok, just picking up my rogue again

nobody likes to play with a pessimist
    just because you've landed yourself on the shards ignore list does not mean the game is dying
    who took my names!

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    i just finished the main quest in skyrim, so now im going 50/50 Rift/Skyrim
    I keep telling myself that I'll do that quest line. Then I see something and four hours later I still haven't touched it.
    The daemonic are without number, and their legions span the galaxy. But faith does not tire. Should it take us an eternity, the Ordo malleus will find and exterminate them all. - Lord Hephaestos Grudd

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrosa View Post
    Its probably more than it was a few days ago, considering 1.6 just released.... BUT, I don't have a problem with mages, my main problem is stupid Rouges. . But its okay, I don't come to the forums to complain about them, I just complain to my guild, than move on.
    Which shade of rouge do you have problems with? Perhaps you need to blend it more?...<grin> Rift has pretty much the population thats to be expected at this point. If they would merge some of the shards, we'd all have a better experience with the LFG.
    If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithone View Post
    If they would merge some of the shards, we'd all have a better experience with the LFG.
    How do you figure, given that LFG is already merged?
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by faye007 View Post
    *stabs in face*
    Fact you stabbed him in the face is not so bad, but getting out of the kitchen to do so...thats an unforgivable offense :P

I have taken a break from Rift and exploring every square inch of Skyrim. I am on the fence with SWTOR, its basically the newest game going into 2012 and the race/class choices are the worst then any game I have ever played in a MMO. Even Star wars galaxies, a game nearly 9-10 years old has more race class combos then SWTOR. Bioware is going back to mmo pioneer days with a flag ship next gen mmo game for 2012. Sure they have cool real personality to your character with a voice and a neat interactive quest system, but if I wanted that I would just stick to skyrim
    Last edited by Linfang; 11-27-2011 at 06:27 AM.
    Online since 1994. MajorMud, UO, EQ 1/2, AC 1/2 DAOC, Earth and Beyond, Anarchy Online, Horizons, SWG, Lineage 2, WoW, LOTR, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Star Trek Online, RIFT!

I've cancelled Rift, I have tried the SWTOR Beta and I loved it, but that's not the underlying reason I've cancelled my sub. Just bored of the whole game really, P8 Mage, full P8 Geared, BIS source engine yade yade, the constant nerf/buff cycle, infestation of rogues has been the final straw for me especially the incessant rogue spam, I'd rather do something else with my time than try to fight off swarms of NB's and MM's, it get's tiresome real fast.
    Sidestep - Mage - Riptalon

Shadowlander

Default My 2 cents

I tried to stay loyal but for me in a title the most important aspects is crafting, pets, PVP and Quests. I just find the whole rift idea same old same old grind like other MMorgs. I didnt like WOW now i dont like Rift. I find myself not even logging in any more. Sad to say Trion does not deserve half the rewrds they boost. Your graphics are awsome, Your art themes are good but the game content lacks purpose. Amber islanbd is nothing but lag now when boss killing. Good luck hope you improve your title. I have already found several new promising titles that offer much more options for classes, pets, crafting and PVP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast