+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How much do you think I could sell this for ONLINE?

  1. #1
    Plane Walker Ultimecia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    468

    Default How much do you think I could sell this for ONLINE?

    Xbox 360 Elite w/120 GB hard drive (Purchased from a store in 09; has never been sent in for repairs as it works fine)
    2 wireless controllers, 1 black and 1 white (White controller is worn)
    Fairly new controller charge kit
    Call of Duty 3 (Scratched, but works fine)
    Call of Duty 4 (Scratched and does not load some levels, and no original case)
    Call of Duty: World at War (Same as above)
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Scratches, but it works as intended)
    Call of Duty: Black Ops (New)
    Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (360 tore up the back, does not work)
    Red Faction: Guerrilla (Sratched, but works fine)
    Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (Brand new)
    Left 4 Dead (Scratched, but works, with slower load times though)
    Left 4 Dead 2 (Scratched, but works fine)
    Grand Theft Auto IV (Scratched, but works most of the time)
    Red Dead: Redemption - Special Edition (Scratched, but works fine)
    Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Scratched, but works fine)
    Gears of War 1 - GOTY edition (Scratched, but works fine)
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition (Scratched, but works fine)
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 combo (Scratched, but works fine)
    Farcry 2 (Scratched, but works fine)
    Two Worlds (Scratched, but works fine)
    Dead Rising (Scratched, but works fine; No original case)
    Soul Calibur 4 (Scratched, but works fine; No original case)


  2. #2
    Ascendant Onarye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    600-800$ 600 posts!
    Processor: i7 920 2.7Ghz 4 Cores
    RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
    Hard Disk: 2 TB
    Triton Gaming Headset For Ventrilo

  3. #3
    Plane Touched EerieWrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    WNC, USA
    Posts
    207

    Default

    why so many scratched things. I wouldn't buy any of it :/

  4. #4
    Plane Walker Ultimecia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EerieWrath View Post
    why so many scratched things. I wouldn't buy any of it :/
    Because discs anger me, so I throw them around.

    Honestly, who cares? They may be scratched, but they work just as well as non-scratched discs.

    Only valid reason I can see for wanting great condition discs is for collecting/ scratching them up yourself.

  5. #5
    Plane Touched EerieWrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    WNC, USA
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimecia View Post
    Because discs anger me, so I throw them around.

    Honestly, who cares? They may be scratched, but they work just as well as non-scratched discs.

    Only valid reason I can see for wanting great condition discs is for collecting/ scratching them up yourself.
    probably because they mess up. you gotta take care of them.

    like you say for some games, some messed up a bit due to it.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker Ultimecia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EerieWrath View Post
    probably because they mess up. you gotta take care of them.

    like you say for some games, some messed up a bit due to it.
    They have scratches, but they work. Unless someone who buys it scratches them up later, they will work forever.

  7. #7
    Ascendant -Naosyth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Over Yonder
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Naw he never scratched them, the Xbox did. >:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
    I have a bottle right next to me but if attractive women looked like that I might as well be gay.

  8. #8
    Plane Walker Ultimecia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimecia View Post
    They have scratches, but they work. Unless someone who buys it scratches them up later, they will work forever.
    It did for one of them.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts