+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Calling - New World Order

Default The Calling - New World Order

This is a video about a global conspiracy, it has taken a lot of the information that is already out there, and tried to shorten it to 1 film, since most of us wouldn't even know where to begin, even if we wanted to.

You might think this is BS, or maybe you'll finally get the big picture... In any case, it's worth watching, even if it's only for killing 60 min.

http://tll.kewego.com/t/4/0903/154x1...OoafMeGr_2.jpg
    The Calling - kewego

And your welcome to share your thoughts too.

I am very familiar with hypnosis and this video and it's audio are full of it. This is a very good reason to stay away from it. The person or organization responsible for making the video are trying to put you into a hypnotic trance in order to put ideas into your mind. Not necessarily the ones they are trying to make you focus on. It is a very old trick.

Hypnotic suggestion is proven by the fast moving or fading images, the hypnotic music, the introduction hypnotic trace show, the slow monotone voice of the narrator and suggestive imagery. Lol it is so obvious it is almost funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Anasazi View Post
    I am very familiar with hypnosis and this video and it's audio are full of it. This is a very good reason to stay away from it. The person or organization responsible for making the video are trying to put you into a hypnotic trance in order to put ideas into your mind. Not necessarily the ones they are trying to make you focus on. It is a very old trick.

Hypnotic suggestion is proven by the fast moving or fading images, the hypnotic music, the introduction hypnotic trace show, the slow monotone voice of the narrator and suggestive imagery. Lol it is so obvious it is almost funny.

I know absolutely nothing about that, I did get taken away by it though, even though I've never really been a conspiracy kinda guy myself... Maybe I got hypnotized. - lol?! did I?

Anyway, I think it was interesting to watch...

I wonder which kind of ideas they are trying to imprint on us though?? shouldn't it be obvious to whoever watched it, it talks about embracing nature, grow your own vegetables etc.. If anything, I would say that if there is any other meaning to the video, it would be to live healthy???
    Last edited by Haaken; 08-30-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haaken View Post
    I wonder which kind of ideas they are trying to imprint on us though?? shouldn't it be obvious to whoever watched it, it talks about embracing nature, grow your own vegetables etc.. If anything, I would say that if there is any other meaning to the video, it would be to live healthy???
    You are missing the point here. They show you something that makes sense or something that you want to believe in or are neutral about etc. Then the sound tracks and pictures you CAN'T SEE OR HEAR consciously enter your head. Could be anything from devil worship to something as simple as buy this product. You don't even know it is happening.

I only watched the intro, but that water looking motion in the beginning was too much for me.

You are missing the point here. They show you something that makes sense or something that you want to believe in or are neutral about etc. Then the sound tracks and pictures you CAN'T SEE OR HEAR consciously enter your head. Could be anything from devil worship to something as simple as buy this product. You don't even know it is happening.

Just like the signals, supposedly sent out by the government through our tv's, to dumb us down?? :P

Just like the signals, supposedly sent out by the government through our tv's, to dumb us down?? :P
    I am not talking conspiracy theory. lol Bring the audio and video into an editing program and listen to the other audio tracks lol that you did not know were playing in the background. =p It is usually there or why hypnotize you? This is something you can prove real easy. Just look.

I am not talking conspiracy theory. lol Bring the audio and video into an editing program and listen to the other audio tracks lol that you did not know were playing in the background. =p It is usually there or why hypnotize you? This is something you can prove real easy. Just look.
    Well, since you know what to look for, can you do it?

Well, since you know what to look for, can you do it?
    I guess but you will have to wait for me to download the right program and check it out.

lol, I think some of the conversation taking place in this thread is a bit off right now. Sure, there are some strange imagery in that video. I managed to watch the whole thing. But, isn't it interesting that we are discussing how this video could be wrong by playing the old bait and switch game?

Lets analyze some of the views put forth in the video. The most profound one is this idea of world Starvation. Well, lets look at a study conducted by Cornell University:

In 2007, 923 million people were reported as being undernourished, an increase of 80 million since 1990-92.[3] It has also been recorded that the world already produces enough food to support the world's population — 6 billion people — and could support double — 12 billion people.[4] Agriculture, however, has grown heavily dependent on nonrenewable fossil fuels and severe overdraw of freshwater reservoirs; a senior researcher at the Istituto Nazionale della Nutrizione, Rome, and a professor of the College of Agriculture and Life Science at Cornell University, approximate the maximum global population at 2 billion people, if it were to rely exclusively on renewable resources.

Hunger mortality statistics
    On the average, 1 person dies every second as a result, either directly or indirectly, of hunger - 4000 every hour - 100 000 each day - 36 million each year - 58 % of all deaths (2001-2004 estimates).
    On the average, 1 child dies every 5 seconds as a result, either directly or indirectly, of hunger - 700 every hour - 16 000 each day - 6 million each year - 60% of all child deaths (2002-2008 estimates).

Most of the people in the world die due to starvation. This is a fact.

Then, lets take a look at this idea of Fluoride:

Since April 7. 1997 the FDA has had toothpaste containing Fluoride and Sodium Laurel Sulfate include
    the warning “Keep out of the reach of children under six. If more than a pea size amount is swallowed
    contact your poison control center immediately.”

Fluoride is a main ingredient in Rat Poison; and it has no proven remedies in terms of preventing tooth decay. In fact, the narrator of the video is correct in saying that Fluoride is actually increasing the rate of tooth decay. Here are some facts about Fluoride and references available for you to research:

1. Fluoride exposure disrupts the synthesis of collagen and leads to the breakdown of collagen in bone, tendon, muscle, skins, cartilage, lungs, kidney and trachea.
    A.K. Susheela and Mohan Jha, “Effects of Fluoride on Cortical and Cancerous Bone Composition,” IRCS Medical Sciences: Library Compendium, Vol. 9, No.11, pp. 1021-1022 (1981); Y. D. Sharma, “Effect of Sodium Fluoride on Collagen Cross-Link Precursors,” Toxicological Letters, Vol. 10, pp. 97-100 (1982); A. K. Susheela and D. Mukerjee,
    “Fluoride poisoning and the Effect of Collagen Biosynthesis of Osseous and Nongaseous Tissue,” Toxicological European Research, Vol. 3, No.2, pp. 99-104 (1981); Y.D. Sharma, “Variations in the Metabolism and Maturation of Collagen after Fluoride Ingestion,” Biochemica et Biophysica Acta, Vol. 715, pp. 137-141 (1982); Marian Drozdz et al., “Studies on the Influence of Fluoride Compounds upon Connective Tissue Metabolism in Growing Rats” and “Effect of Sodium Fluoride With and Without Simultaneous Exposure to Hydrogen Fluoride on Collagen Metabolism,” Journal of Toxicological Medicine, Vol. 4, pp. 151-157 (1984).

2. Fluoride stimulates granule formation and oxygen consumption in white blood cells, but inhibits these processes when the white blood cell is challenged by a foreign agent in the blood.
    Robert A. Clark, “Neutrophil Iodination Reaction Induced by Fluoride: Implications for Degranulation and Metabolic Activation,” Blood, Vol. 57, pp. 913-921 (1981).

3. Fluoride depletes the energy reserves and the ability of white blood cells to properly destroy foreign agents by the process of phagocytosis. As little as 0.2 ppm fluoride stimulates
    superperoxide production in resting white blood cells, virtually abolishing phagocytosis. Even micro-molar amounts of fluoride, below 1 ppm, may seriously depress the ability of white blood cells to destroy pathogenic agents.
    John Curnette, et al, “Fluoride-mediated Activation of the Respiratory Burst in Human Neutrophils,” Journal of Clinical Investigation, Vol. 63, pp. 637-647 (1979); W. L. Gabler and P. A. Leong, ., “Fluoride Inhibition of Polymorphonumclear Leukocytes,” Journal of Dental Research, Vol. 48, No. 9, pp. 1933-1939 (1979); W. L. Gabler, et al., “Effect of Fluoride on the Kinetics of Superoxide Generation by Fluoride,” Journal of Dental Research, Vol. 64, p. 281 (1985); A. S. Kozlyuk, et al., “Immune Status of Children in Chemically Contaminated Environments,” Zdravookhranenie, Issue 3, pp. 6-9 (1987)

Now, most of this stuff can be found by conducting simple research. To be honest, I am rather disappointed in our inability to to process information and come up with an opinion ourselves. Each of you who have posted in this forum have proven the narrator's point. We do not discuss things that are our own opinion. We talk about things that we were taught to talk about. The knee jerk reaction to the video was interesting. Some people didn't even bother watching it. Others ignored the information provided because they felt that it was hypnotizing them.

Well, I watched the whole thing and to be honest I don't feel compelled to go out into the world and buy a product. Nor do I feel compelled to grown an Organic garden or rise against my Government. I'm not angry, nor am I fear full. Now, I am not suggesting that everything the narrator spoke of is true. However, he is right about many things; including the idea that we need to start researching life and we need to start forming our own opinions.

Its time we grow our own brain, and protect our ability to think critically. So . . . I wonder, how many of you will take his challenge to drop television for a week? I haven't watched television for 4 months. Though I do use a computer, I gather my information from independent news sources; and occasionally I will watch America's Got Talent. Truly, nothing harmful.

I have seen people who are so mesmerized by the television, they cannot function without it. I went to visit a friend once. We were talking about things that were important; my wife and I just found out that we would be unable to have children. The person who we went to visit never turned off the television. It was on Spike TV I think. She left it on and there was nothing but silly car chases and explosions flashing across her TV. She never once looked at us. This was a person I had known since I was 11 years old. Over the years, she has slowly degenerated into a brain washed . . . well . . . idiot. Its a sad, sad, story.

Well, I need to go to bed. I suggest everyone start thinking critically. If there is any morale to this video, its to do just that. The advice the man gives is actually really good sound advice. Stop watching TV. Get your news from independent sources. Grow your own vegetables. Start researching issues instead of letting a talking head tell you what to think.

Finally, one last piece of advice. Watch the skies.

Quote Originally Posted by Threather View Post
    Well, I watched the whole thing and to be honest I don't feel compelled to go out into the world and buy a product. Nor do I feel compelled to grown an Organic garden or rise against my Government. I'm not angry, nor am I fear full. Now, I am not suggesting that everything the narrator spoke of is true. However, he is right about many things; including the idea that we need to start researching life and we need to start forming our own opinions.
    It is a message to the unconscious mind. It would not happen like that. You clearly don't understand hypnosis. It can only suggest things to you. Hypnosis can never make you do anything you don't really want to do.

Jesus, is there no place we cant get away from the nwo, illuminati and stupid conspiracy theories.

Btw. .. did you noticed the background story of End Of Nations ..about the new world order.

And apart from that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lwlx3GnLGs

Last edited by Osho; 08-31-2010 at 07:19 AM. Reason: +Link

+ Reply to Thread