+ Reply to Thread

Thread: G13 or Razer Naga?

Default G13 or Razer Naga?

So with EQ1 I was a keyboard user but for some reason playing EQ2 I became a clicker now I am not really a PVP'er so never been a huge deal but thinking of getting some kind of gamepad and being less click dependent. Which would you guys who use them reccommend I am leaning towards the naga as it might have less of a learning curve any suggestions or reviews welcome. Also since Rift has no add ons can I use the interface without it being supported ingame?

G series for keyboards, Razer series for mouses and headphones. razer keyboards are inferior to G series. I use the death adder mouse because its simple, i hate a mouse with a million buttons.
    Last edited by Epoliar; 01-15-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Check out the Nostromo N52te. Bit more form fitting than the g13.
    Still looking for a family that you can game with for life? Make sure to check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !

I have both a G13 and Naga and have to say its the best combo ever, I did have an N32te but I didn't find the quality any where near the G13.

Naga if you can only afford one, if you can get both then do it.
    Also known as Thomas the Warrior, Lee the Mage, or Carl the Cleric. Originality, I do it best.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by C00lit View Post
    I have both a G13 and Naga and have to say its the best combo ever, I did have an N32te but I didn't find the quality any where near the G13.
    Holy crap, I could of typed the same exact thing. Naga is a great mouse. Just don't let your preteen nerd rage while playing Black-ops with it. Had to return it after that.

Soulwalker

(First post, >_>)

I own a Razer Naga and love it, have never been disappointed with it.

To each his own, though. What works for me may work horribly for you.

For me Naga had too many little buttons, also the buttons next to left click we're way to small and hard to hit.

Currently have a Logitech G700, awesome mouse, would recommend that (or cyborg r.a.t 7 less buttons thou), fits a hand a lot better than Naga and has enough buttons.
    Also the M570 trackball is awesome for playing IMHO, I'm more accurate with that in FPS games then with any other mouse (and I've tried many), weird.
    Last edited by jeezus; 01-15-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: typos >.<
    Frozen Dawn - Selia / Xev / Xevia
    History: Anarchy Online, WoW, DDO, Vanguard, Warhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadili View Post
    So with EQ1 I was a keyboard user but for some reason playing EQ2 I became a clicker now I am not really a PVP'er so never been a huge deal but thinking of getting some kind of gamepad and being less click dependent. Which would you guys who use them reccommend I am leaning towards the naga as it might have less of a learning curve any suggestions or reviews welcome. Also since Rift has no add ons can I use the interface without it being supported ingame?
    G13.

/10charz
    Tranquility - A Pie loving Guild.
    Your thoughts, your actions, your very form; mine to do with as I see fit.

+ Reply to Thread