+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL@ BLizz.

Default LOL@ BLizz.

Not one to troll forums, well okay on occasion, but there's been a few dozen threads over on the WoW forums about Rift, some are about guilds leaving WoW for Rift, some are single players, some are WoW fanbois just dissing Rift and what not. Anyhow, mods are over there nuking any thread with Rift in it......thought that was funny.

I made a thread about Rift and got 3 day banned for it a few moments ago. It made me chuckle a bit.

What they didn't realize was my sub ends today, so I win.
    Last edited by Gaku; 01-15-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    Fallout Clan - Briarcliff

Banned

They did it in Aion too going as far to insta ban people from the forums who talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkoleth View Post
    Not one to troll forums, well okay on occasion, but there's been a few dozen threads over on the WoW forums about Rift, some are about guilds leaving WoW for Rift, some are single players, some are WoW fanbois just dissing Rift and what not. Anyhow, mods are over there nuking any thread with Rift in it......thought that was funny.
    Looks like someone isnt a high and mighty game anymore. XD

Champion

Awesome.
    People don't read or if they do they fail to comprehend.

Telaran

;)

I am hoping that Rift gives competition for WoW dominated scene... Every player wins if there are more than one fantasy MMORPG which has enough players to be profitable. (No i don't calculate profitable games which are on maintanance mode what comes for new content)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kessy View Post
    Looks like someone isnt a high and mighty game anymore. XD
    The were not mighty in the past ..was the bad mmo market that didnt deliver for what people to left wow ...

Sword of Telara

Sounds almost to me like they truly consider Rift a real threat.
    Sure its their forums and they can do what hey want there, but 3 day ban just for making a post about rift?
    Sounds like they have a problem, and they are only making it worse for themselves by doing that.

i just like to see Blizzard nervous. and they should be; however, insta-banning is kinda silly. sounds like theyre giving away business with both hands.
    this word you use . . . i do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Naakka View Post
    ;)

I am hoping that Rift gives competition for WoW dominated scene... Every player wins if there are more than one fantasy MMORPG which has enough players to be profitable. (No i don't calculate profitable games which are on maintanance mode what comes for new content)
    I just know Trion will do their best on making this a very awesome game even in beta I jizzed my pants on how unique on the backstory of the game.

I just happened to go over there for the first time in a few months, and noticed several "Rift"... "Bye WoW" ...."Leaving for Rift"......"Rift Sucks".....and so on, so I kinda got into it.

Then after they started nuking them people were making "Rift lets see if this gets banned". That was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Waruman View Post
    The were not mighty in the past ..was the bad mmo market that didnt deliver for what people to left wow ...
    Good point but still 15$ a month Times a millions of players.

I love you trion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Naakka View Post
    ;)

That's exactly it and a lot of people forget it, its a win win even if you don't play RiFT as it provides competition in an otherwise stagnant market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast