+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I keep logged into the foums?

Question How do I keep logged into the foums?

On my Smart phone it will keep me logged in. On my desktop I have to log in all the way each time. Even have to put in my email address. The Remember me check box does not seem to do much so is there a setting some place that is deleting my cookies or what ever?
    I'm hoping there is a quick responce here so I dont have to click through all sorts of settings in the hopes I run into something to fix this. With my luck I'd change something and blow up my machine.
    Sorry for the spelling errors. Not only am I dyslexic but I have the worst memory ever.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TheSandKing View Post
    On my Smart phone it will keep me logged in. On my desktop I have to log in all the way each time. Even have to put in my email address. The Remember me check box does not seem to do much so is there a setting some place that is deleting my cookies or what ever?
    I'm hoping there is a quick responce here so I dont have to click through all sorts of settings in the hopes I run into something to fix this. With my luck I'd change something and blow up my machine.
    your browser is not accepting or not keeping cookies.
    which browser are you using?
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

IE 8 under vista.
    Sorry for the spelling errors. Not only am I dyslexic but I have the worst memory ever.

+ Reply to Thread