+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What class are you going to create in Skyrim?

Default What class are you going to create in Skyrim?

Me? I'm making a Marksman/Assassin type! I can't wait yo!

I'm probably going to use Alteration and Restoration only when it comes to magic. (On my first playthrough)

Shatterbone ~ 60 ROGUE, 50+ MAGE ~ The Abyss

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Plane Touched

Probably some sort of Arcane Archer or Battle Mage. I prefer ranged when I can get away with it.

Ooooh, i dont know but i prefer assasin types or mage, im just hoping my predorder gets here in time!

Im so excited i may wet myself.
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

I hate deciding in these games. I usualy start as a rogue and go around and steal stuff. Once I get caught and killed I usualy get mad and make a big tank guy, then go around killing stuff.
    Online since 1994. MajorMud, UO, EQ 1/2, AC 1/2 DAOC, Earth and Beyond, Anarchy Online, Horizons, SWG, Lineage 2, WoW, LOTR, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Star Trek Online, RIFT!

I'm going to have 20 different play thrus in the next 5 years and make every type of character you could think of. =p
    really tough to choose just 1! O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Lobselvith View Post
    I'm going to have 20 different play thrus in the next 5 years and make every type of character you could think of. =p
    really tough to choose just 1! O_O
    You and me both sister.

Although I'm definitely making a Rogue type my first playthrough!

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Rift Disciple

There is no classes in Skyrim.
    Though I'm going to make pure magic user. As usual.
    And then I;m going to create mod that allow me to create undead armies and summon demons from deepest part of the Abyss.

Shadowlander

A magic-wielding assasin for the first playthrough...

Ascendant

On my first playthrough I usually go sword and board, but with an emphasis on stealth.

Plane Touched

I'm not arguing semantics or anything but I thought they totally did away with classes and now it's all Fallout perk-like stuff. In which case, I'll do what I always do: wear armor made out of Sherman tank parts and explode **** with my fists.

havent really looked at the perks or weaponlists. but like through my other elder scrolls playthroughs. redguard swordsman or some sort. preferably with a sweet katana or a greatsword. then argonian assassin. up in the air after that.
    Dieseloctane - second rate warrior of <??>

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    I'm not arguing semantics or anything but I thought they totally did away with classes and now it's all Fallout perk-like stuff. In which case, I'll do what I always do: wear armor made out of Sherman tank parts and explode **** with my fists.
    Do I really need to say this...When I say "class" in Skyrim I mean what PLAY-STYLE are you going for. Man some people are completely brain dead I swear.

And yes, there are "classes" in Skyrim. You make your own class. To say there isnt any class would mean everyone is the same, plays the same, looks the same.
    Last edited by Sozu; 11-10-2011 at 05:02 AM.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sozu View Post
    Do I really need to say this...When I say "class" in Skyrim I mean what PLAY-STYLE are you going for. Man some people are completely brain dead I swear.

And yes, there are "classes" in Skyrim. You make your own class. To say there isnt any class would mean everyone is the same, plays the same, looks the same.
    I'm not "brain dead," Sozu, I was just asking for clarification because I legitimately don't understand the mechanics of the game's system yet and different people are saying different things.

Damn dude.

aux

Most likely the same thing I played in Oblivion - a Nightblade. Argonian, obvioussssssly.
    I like playing flexible characters, and a rogue/mage hybrid is usually as flexible as they get. I haven't really looked at the new game, didn't want to spoil it for myself, so I'll see what it has to offer when I have it installed
    I'm so BORED

Some sort of paladin probably. Big shield big sword with a great hammer at some point.

Focus on fighting and restoration.
    The daemonic are without number, and their legions span the galaxy. But faith does not tire. Should it take us an eternity, the Ordo malleus will find and exterminate them all. - Lord Hephaestos Grudd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast