+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I would like to see a gear roll reversal wardrobe for us 2nd, 3rd,and pvp soul rolls.

Rift Disciple

Default I would like to see a gear roll reversal wardrobe for us 2nd, 3rd,and pvp soul rolls.

Hi , I am a crafter and yes 5 bags is good but imo* , when you've had been out crafting. Having to switch out sigils ect. gears. do to second, third, and pvp rolls having change few items out is tiring to having to search thur* bags for items. It would be truly nice to have a ,,,roll ,,soul what ever you call it wardrobe area for my characters so we can apply a sigil and gears to here to roll play the character needed at that time such as .. bard vers marksmen, cleric vers tank version of cleric* dps rolls versing healer rolls, pvp valor vers pve roll. any hows sorry for any typo's ,but just tossing it out there how many agree it would be nice. If already posted sorry, if not posted or threaded , I hadn't see one yet..
    Last edited by Sweetshot; 11-06-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetshot View Post
    Hi , I am a crafter and yes 5 bags is good but imo* , when you've had been out crafting. Having to switch out sigils ect. gears. do to second, third, and pvp rolls having change few items out is tiring to having to search thur* bags for items. It would be truly nice to have a ,,,roll ,,soul what ever you call it wardrobe area for my characters so we can apply a sigil and gears to here to roll play the character needed at that time such as .. bard vers marksmen, cleric vers tank version of cleric* dps rolls versing healer rolls, pvp valor vers pve roll. any hows sorry for any typo's ,but just tossing it out there how many agree it would be nice. If already posted sorry, if not posted or threaded , I hadn't see one yet..
    I dont think I understood anything from that post lol.

I am thinking you are having difficulties finding gear in your backpack when changing it from PVP to PVE? I'm not sure but that seems to be your issue?

Pro-Tip:

Save your equipment sets by putting them on and typing "/saveequip 1"

Then when you want to equip all that same armor again just type "/loadequip 1"

Shatterbone ~ 60 ROGUE, 50+ MAGE ~ The Abyss

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+ Reply to Thread