+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: If Rift wasn't coming out...

Default If Rift wasn't coming out...

Just wanted to pose a fun little question...

What other game or MMO would you be playing now OR would be your next MMO to purchase if Rift did not exist?

For me, I would probably be doing more console gaming than I am now (currently into Fable 3).

For future games, if Rift didn't exist, I would be interested in SWTOR and probably GW2...

Edit: Feel free to admit if you'd be playing WoW right now. No one will laugh at you (well, I can't guarantee that. But I certainly won't laugh. I personally have nothing against WoW)
    Last edited by Kiiron; 01-15-2011 at 06:03 AM.
    "Yeah, I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen!"

I would be buying 0 MMO's and probably 0 games as well.
    Since I did get a job, I'd just start saving money for a car and for when I get my first place.

: D
    "It gives me strength to have somebody to FIGHT for; I can never FIGHT for myself, but, for others, I can KILL" ~Emilie Autumn
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    i'm wet with urine and anticipation

maby start to work again...

I would probably not be playing or looking forward to any I just quit EQ2 I had tried to wait until Rift launched but just couldn't log in anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanian View Post
    I would be buying 0 MMO's and probably 0 games as well.
    Since I did get a job, I'd just start saving money for a car and for when I get my first place.

: D
    Interesting...

Rift > Car... I don't know how to respond to that... Nice to see where priorities lie
    "Yeah, I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiron View Post
    Interesting...

Rift > Car... I don't know how to respond to that... Nice to see where priorities lie
    are you kiddin' me ? I just left a wife and a dog, need more money and time to play Rift :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiron View Post
    Interesting...

Why worry about a car now if I don't need one now.
    I can do that around the time of needing one.
    "It gives me strength to have somebody to FIGHT for; I can never FIGHT for myself, but, for others, I can KILL" ~Emilie Autumn
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    i'm wet with urine and anticipation

Probably still be playing Allods, and anticipating either Star Wars: The Old Republic's release, or Jumpgate Evolution.

I'd TRY to get myself hyped for SW:ToR... I used to be so hyped for it during the summer, then.. yeah.. i saw rift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
    I have a bottle right next to me but if attractive women looked like that I might as well be gay.

I'd probably resub EVE, start some skill training, spin some ships in my hangar, get bored, log off and let sub run out.

Telaran

If rift wasn't coming out I would be looking forward to STOR and then if that sucked guildwars 2

SWTOR: I will probably try this anyway, although with my disappointment in SciFi games in general, particularly MMO’s, I’m not expecting anything great.

Skyrim: I plan on getting this game regardless of RIFT’s existence though.

DC Universe: I would probably try this game just to give it a fair shake like all the others, but with RIFT releasing, I have no desire whatsoever.

Two Worlds II: I might would give this game a go out of curiosity, if I ran out of other games to play.

Dragon Age 2: Yet another game I will be getting whether RIFT existed or not.

Darkspore: Another game I would try just to give it a fair chance, but have no need with RIFT being around.

The Witcher 2: A game I will get whether RIFT is around or not.

GW 2: Haven’t decided whether I will try this game or not, but if RIFT wasn’t around, I definitely would.

TERA: Yet another MMO I would give a chance, but won’t be since RIFT is around.
    Last edited by Kaliskar; 01-15-2011 at 06:41 AM.

I'd be playing an EQ emu (which I still am while waiting for release) and waiting on Copernicus.

Soulwalker

I'm currently playing Pokemon Heart Gold... I cancelled my WoW subscription after having time to actually sit down and play one of the beta events. I guess I'd still be playing WoW if not for rift ;) Other games I look forward to are DragonAge 2 and Guildwars 2

Rift Disciple

It actually gives me something to play, I dabble in Warhammer, but it has such terrible performance....I usually don't make it long. So if Rift wasn't coming out, I would just twiddle my fingers waiting for GW2 (I actually think GW2 is going to be the next real AAA smash hit...but that is just my opinion).

Now I get to play rift until GW2 comes out, and then we'll see where we go from there...
    "I once asked God for a bike. Then I realized God didn't work that way. So I stole a bike, and asked for God's forgiveness."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast