+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: what do people find sexy about Lady GaGa?

Default what do people find sexy about Lady GaGa?

I am curious. I went to google images to look up this Lady Gaga's pictures. I was expecting, a hot *** woman, but, I get something totally different.

wow she has a flat body all around,,, so maybe it something else the media finds sexy about her perhaps? can somebody detail me what that is?

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

Who knows. I will admit that I like her music but I can't stand her.

General of Telara

I watched her on the johnathon Ross show a few weeks back, tbh, I found myself becoming more attracted to her after hearing how she spoke when confronted with awkward questions also how her brain ticks. She isn't as gaga as her names suggests and is actually quite switched on.
    Her music (some of it) is appealing to me more and she was looking quite hot.

Although I won't go out of my way now to watch her stuff, i certainly won't switch over if she is on tv, which means her PR worked on me

I admire her marketing skills. As far as her looks I honestly don't find her all that attractive or sexy. She's skinny and blonde (I think) and that's all it takes for some folks I guess. Her music, in my opinion, is just the usual bubble gum nonsense we got from Madonna twenty years ago.

Rift Chaser

her music is pop, and she has good voice and picks the right songs. As far as her looks, she does have a nice athletic body, and keeps in shape. She is also a good dancer, and that adds to sexiness. I'm not sure what her real face looks like because of all the makeup.

she may not be sexy, but she's gorgeous.
    ;)

used to be lights on kaleida & can't change forum name. now adelancia on freeholme LOLJK im adivinanza on deepwood

how to attention hoar properly.

It's the "emperor's new clothes" effect.

If enough people think a certain way about how a celebrity/politician/anyone is advertised, they tend to "see" those qualities everyone else says about them (whether apparently true or not).

Given the name, the "look(s)," the attitude(s) and any musical talent, she is a fictitious character and we tend to gravitate towards fictitious characters...like batman or superman.

It's all in the marketing.

Personally I find her unimaginative by trying too hard trying to be "different" to carry her persona...ie meat dress? Ironically, her music is not her strongest selling point even though she is a "singer." But pop-singers are not known for their music today anymore but rather for for their offstage antics and personal lives.
    Last edited by Neo Omni; 11-01-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Plane Touched

Some pics and vids/appearances she is very attractive, while others she looks awkward and not so attractive. The video Elijandro co es to mind. She is pretty hot in several shots, then one or two she is ugly.

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

I like the music a lot, largely because I am a fan of enough of the stuff she's imitating to spot the references. She's brilliant at that; it's not just that she's got an obvious reference or three or five to Heart in a song, it's that she manages to get her voice to "crack" in the same time, and at the same point in her range, that Ann Wilson's voice did back when she recorded Barracuda. Seriously, listen to Barracuda, then listen to Electric Chapel. Pay close attention to the rhythm guitar parts in the Gaga piece.

She puts immense effort into producing songs that sound very much like various other artists, and does an excellent job of it. Lots of cute little musical jokes for people who recognize the originals, and hints and confirmations of what a given song is playing with.

I don't know about sexy or not-sexy, but she's definitely a serious musician. Which makes the performance art funnier to me. It's like the famous example of the world-famous violinist who set up in a subway station and played his $2M violin for a while. People didn't even notice, even though some of those people might well have happily paid several hundred dollars to see him perform the same pieces in an auditorium.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    It's like the famous example of the world-famous violinist who set up in a subway station and played his $2M violin for a while. People didn't even notice, even though some of those people might well have happily paid several hundred dollars to see him perform the same pieces in an auditorium.
    That's actually pretty cool

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

It is.

For those who doubt it:

http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/bell.asp
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    It's like the famous example of the world-famous violinist who set up in a subway station and played his $2M violin for a while. People didn't even notice, even though some of those people might well have happily paid several hundred dollars to see him perform the same pieces in an auditorium.
    dont suppose theres a vid of this? sounds pretty kool.

gaga is popular cuz of the Garmlich Effect:
    The law of physics that states that if one girl screams for something, it will make other girls scream, and then it grows exponentially until all girls within a five mile radius are screaming.
    Last edited by TheDrizzle404; 11-01-2011 at 08:19 PM.

Lady Gaga blatantly has a ****.

Edit - *****
    Last edited by faye007; 11-02-2011 at 02:53 AM.
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

Ffs its a guy
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

Ascendant

The "Gaga is a man" stuff is really old, and false.
    Anyway, she is one of the only artists that I find myself always engaged in her eyes and not her body. Not because I'm not attracted to her body but because there is something in her eyes that is more attractive than any physical assets could ever match.

Pretty is nice to look at but if you can't engage me with your mind then you're really not as attractive as you think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast