+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEw client

Soulwalker

Default NEw client

I have pre-orderd for both me and my wife will we be able to use our beta clients or do we need to uninstall and down load new ones. We would like to have the downloads done before opening day as i dont want to spen the day waiting on a download.

Quote Originally Posted by Valcory View Post
    I have pre-orderd for both me and my wife will we be able to use our beta clients or do we need to uninstall and down load new ones. We would like to have the downloads done before opening day as i dont want to spen the day waiting on a download.
    99.9% sure its been said you need to DL the retail client, beta client wont work. Pre-order FAQ may be where I saw it.

Ascendant

The release client will be a different client form the beta one. They will allow you to download the release client a few days before the early start.
    www.maximation.us
    #1 Guardian raiding guild. Check us out if you think you have what it takes!

-Opi & Opii @ Shatterbone

Quote Originally Posted by opaque View Post
    The release client will be a different client form the beta one. They will allow you to download the release client a few days before the early start.
    Hopefully fingers crossed!
    "Before I die, I shall stand upon your grave and smile"
    Looking for a tight knit guild to play and learn more about the game with? www.DarkOrderOfCaine.com
    Salzus In-Game

Will Retail CE pre-orders access the head start the same way we accessed beta through a download, or will we receive the physical game early?

Beta and Head Start are two different clients; each will require their own download. As long as you have applied a pre-order key to your account, you'll be able to download the launch client and play in the Head Start. We'll post more information about downloading the launch client in the coming weeks.

(from the FAQ stickied in the general discussion forum)
    Last edited by Mehuge; 01-14-2011 at 02:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread