+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game with specs close to Rift

Default Game with specs close to Rift

What game that is out right now has the closest system requirements to Rift, i would love to buy this game but i wanna make sure i can at least run it on high settings before hand. Would AoC be close, im dl'ing the trial to see.
    Last edited by Cordarone; 01-14-2011 at 10:48 AM.

Kat

probably aion? i dunno

Telaran

To be honest, RIFT has some of the best performance i've see for minimum spec computers. Since most of the computing work is done server side, you are really only displaying images giving you nice quality performance even near the bottom of the requirements. However this makes it highly dependent on what settings you choose.

I wouldn't relate it to another game simply because this will play BETTER than a game of equal requirements that computations are done comp side. Let me just say that if you meet 2gb ram 512 vid with appropriate processor speed etc.... your comp will be able to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyneck92 View Post
    Let me just say that if you meet 2gb ram 512 vid with appropriate processor speed etc.... your comp will be able to play this game.
    I can confirm this.

I would say that AoC is probably the closest game graphics-wise. That being said, you would have to get past the griefing and boredom to play it.

I don't need a flag, Mr. Christian. Unlike you I still have a country. (Captain Blythe)
    In war (and PvP) it's not who's right, it's who's left.
    I will have my Vengeance. In this life or the next

+ Reply to Thread