+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rift are thinking like sony devs

Rift Disciple

Default rift are thinking like sony devs

one time in vanguard they added a thing to all mobs in game 50 and above that if you hit the mob at 20% you would die added to all the 50 mobs that where before the patch that put that in all the players in the game told them that sucked and it did but they did it any way . now comes 1.6 some of it sucks now a 3 class game after 5 are 6 mmos players just dont care to wait stuff out any more this game is not that old has not been out that long way to soon for all that in the end is only doing well because it is the only new game out to play that is not real old . they have it in there head that players like this game for the most part they do but from lack of anything to play to disagree about that part is to lie to your self now that players are here and playing the game might think about keeping them and not running them off when new games come out this game in for awake up call .
    on a side note eve added walking in station dropped my sub now got a e-mail saying for the most part sorry what we added to game sucked please come back putting it the way it was .

a hint for games like rift eve aoc wh wow vanguard eq eq2 played exit game delete player never come back becase by the time they think about it the game is old and players dont start old game again so keep what you got are lose it for good your call

huh?

I think his passion overwhelmed his ability to communicate. We'll never know what he was talking about.
    I live my life with bold enthusiasm tempered by the hope that when I die it won't be reported in News of the Weird or the Darwin Awards.

Visit the scenic Isle of Langerhans dimension, Faeblight server.

I think he's saying:

With some big games coming out soon, Trion needs to be careful not to introduce drastic changes that will turn players away. Players that leave now (or in the next couple of months) probably won't come back. The reason Rift is doing so well currently is because there is no competition.

And then something about Sony and EVE that didn't really matter/make sense.

Prophet of Telara

His entire post history is almost entirely incomprehensible and illiterate, Lord knows what he thinks he's trying to say.

Pure guess but I'm suspecting the OP not happy about their class based on 1.6 [preliminary] changes.

That, or they were just really, really tired ...
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

one time in vanguard they added a thing to all mobs in game 50 and above that if you hit the mob at 20% you would die added to all the 50 mobs that where before the patch that put that in all the players in the game told them that sucked and it did but they did it any way
    Misterwar <-Virus-> 5/11 Warborne <Yakisoba> 5/11 Warborne <Apotheosys> 0/11

I may of just gotten mind ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourtyfour View Post
    I may of just gotten mind ****ed.
    no lube. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    one time in vanguard they added a thing to all mobs in game 50 and above that if you hit the mob at 20% you would die added to all the 50 mobs that where before the patch that put that in all the players in the game told them that sucked and it did but they did it any way
    Was thinking of doing something similar with a 'sig' but then realised I'd have to read it every day and I'm sure my head would explode at some point
    Last edited by Aastarius; 10-25-2011 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aastarius View Post
    Pure guess but I'm suspecting the OP not happy about their class based on 1.6 [preliminary] changes.
    I have my doubts. Im pretty sure that he is trying to say something about 20% hp and that sounds like Alsbeth mechanics.

So there is a small chance that he might not be happy about raid content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Was thinking of doing something similar with a 'sig' but then realised I'd have to read it every day and I'm sure my head would explode at some point
    He may have been talking about when Sony added "furious" to most if not all mobs at 20% mob health.
    "That which is beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful."

T A S C'S Guild FAQ

Maybe its the lack of sleep, or the sour mood I was in, but I can't help but chuckle whenever I see my new Sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    Maybe its the lack of sleep, or the sour mood I was in, but I can't help but chuckle whenever I see my new Sig.
    Give it a few days

Give it a few days
    I can't even....

WHAT THE **** IS HE SAYING!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast