+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warhammer: great PvP training!

Default Warhammer: great PvP training!

I decided to give Warhammer a try, and I must say it's a blast! It's been awhile since I've dedicated myself to PvP in a game, as I'm planning to do in Rift. Warhammer, being PvP based has been a great help. I haven't found a lack of PvP, I've joined an active guild and been having the time of my life.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Theskal View Post
    I decided to give Warhammer a try, and I must say it's a blast! It's been awhile since I've dedicated myself to PvP in a game, as I'm planning to do in Rift. Warhammer, being PvP based has been a great help. I haven't found a lack of PvP, I've joined an active guild and been having the time of my life.
    yeah, for a while its a blast, but its also really shallow.
    and well, to say it it gently, the ones in command of development have the mentality of two years old and the business sense of rabid weasels.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix-zero View Post
    yeah, for a while its a blast, but its also really shallow.
    and well, to say it it gently, the ones in command of development have the mentality of two years old and the business sense of rabid weasels.
    perhaps, but like i said, it's just a diversion until the deliciousness of Rift gets underway.

+ Reply to Thread