+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Wow Mist of pandaria

Default Wow Mist of pandaria

Are Freaking Kidding Me. Freaking fighting panda monks. Blizz has lost it.
    Having more fun on the forums than i am in game.

Placing bets on how many variations of Po we see.

I have lost all respect for Blizz. Because of this I cant except them to do a great job with SC2 expansion. They have lost me as a consumer of their products.

Ascendant

Why are people so mad about this. Its been in the lore since forever. All the crybabies must be new fans that don't know the whole history.

Also to tie this in to Rift, did you guys see the Dungeon challenge mode thing? Hahahah, Blizzard stealing ideas from Rift again. Also a revamp of talent trees. Probably to make it more like Rift's soul system. Blizzard has always been good at taking other games good ideas and using them well in their own game. No suprise they are doing that with Rift. They will do it with SWTOR also. Oh and I'm calling AOE looting for next expansion. Its gonna happen.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    Why are people so mad about this. Its been in the lore since forever. All the crybabies must be new fans that don't know the whole history.

Also to tie this in to Rift, did you guys see the Dungeon challenge mode thing? Hahahah, Blizzard stealing ideas from Rift again. Also a revamp of talent trees. Probably to make it more like Rift's soul system. Blizzard has always been good at taking other games good ideas and using them well in their own game. No suprise they are doing that with Rift. They will do it with SWTOR also. Oh and I'm calling AOE looting for next expansion. Its gonna happen.
    I'm not mad at all. I'm just shocked at the fact Blizz would add such an expansion. I was lmao at the time they were showing the clip. Even tho I have not played WOW since its release. I still had respect for them. Now i can't respect them at all.
    Last edited by Soopaman; 10-21-2011 at 11:12 AM.

lol, more furry races...pass.

I am a little jelly of the Monk class...Trion! please add monk <3

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

I find myself completely unconcerned. My issues with Activision's behaviors have long since forced me to accept that the awesome games company called "Blizzard" was buried some years back. I miss them, but I don't really care much about what the company now holding the name does. It's like being an audiophile who cares deeply about audio hardware, and looking at all the famous brand names that are now just brands purchased to make knockoffs.

I just hope it doesn't happen to Trion for a good long time.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Shadowlander

It was all but revealed when the patent was discovered.

But, yeah, lore or not (not, incidentally; there's never been official Pandaren lore) the timing seems bad for Blizzard. Everyone will view this is the Kung Fu Panda expansion with pokemon pet battles for 10 year olds.

You can tell they're preparing for a struggle to keep subs with the "buy a year, get D3 and sparkle pony 2.0" deal.

But it could be a boon for Rift! Ha.

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Yeah, I think this announcement may be good for rift. The people who are happy with it were mostly already happy. I don't see a lot of people saying "I was going to quit WoW, but this is bringing me back". I do see some saying "I was going to stay with WoW, but this is driving me away."
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Now that I think about it. It seems wow is getting ready to release a F2P model in the future. Or at least getting ready for it. Very sad day for mmo gaming. I think its time to retire all together. This will only inflate SWTOR something I was not looking for.

Granted, Pandaren have been in the lore forever, but this expansion SCREAMS "Kung Fu Panda". And they're making it easy on themselves by adding the class to BOTH sides so no one cries over not being able to be Po.

And did you see the Pokemon Battles they've added for vanity pets?

SO glad I am playing RIFT, I cannot even tell you....

Ascendant

I just saw this over on Massively and all I can say is; Thank you Trion for giving me an MMO that I don't feel like a goon playing!.

Seriously, WoW may have just taken that fatal turn.

Shadowlander

It just occurred to me that the one good thing about this announcement is that it came at the beginning of the con. It wasn't their big end-of-con announcement.

Maybe they'll finally, finally reveal Titan.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Xiuhcoatl View Post
    It just occurred to me that the one good thing about this announcement is that it came at the beginning of the con. It wasn't their big end-of-con announcement.

Maybe they'll finally, finally reveal Titan.
    They already stated that there will be no titan news. But of course, that could be smoke and mirrors for effect.

I'm not a Rift fan but they might get lots of new subs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast