+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Runescape Player Suggesting to add RIfts to runescape:D

Soulwalker

Default Runescape Player Suggesting to add RIfts to runescape:D

http://snpr.cm/xCaAhr.jpg

http://snpr.cm/ODQ3sA.jpg

now if you dont want to click links..

Intro:
    The realm of lightning nymphs runs parallel to Runescape. But due to a wizard's portal experiment gone bad, the realm now clashes frequently causing the formation of Rifts.
    Lightning nymphs can cause electrical damage to innocent bystanders and are a menace to metal weilding warriors. You must close the rift in a safe fashion to prevent the electrical realm from blowing up the area and dispatch any loose lightning nymphs. But you cant do it alone...

Rifts can form randomly around Runescape and closing them will require a newly constructed frame. Next, you must craft rune ridges on the portal to apply runes to them. Then you must apply the runes to lock the portal in the frame. Lastly, you must summon away the portal. The reaction will cause the gate to implode and crunch inwards, to form an obelisk of lightning. If you have helped in the closing of the portal, you can enchant one hatchet, pickaxe, or fishing tool and increase its speed and success rate for 10-45 minutes depending on the size of the rift closed.

FINDING A RIFT:
    You can find a rift either by chance, or by talking to a certain monk who will sence a :disturbance in the balance" in an area. Each rift lasts 3 hours at max before it automaticly closes without a trace.

RIFT SIZES:
    Tiny Rifts require 10 construction, crafting, runecrafting, and summoning.
    Small rifts require 30.
    Medium Rifts require 50.
    Large Rifts require 65.
    Massive Rifts require 80.

LIGHTNING NYMPHS:
    They are level 44, but spawn frequently up to packs of 6 and are agressive. They inflict 45 unblockable contact damage. 65 damage if the player is weilding any sort of metal and 15 if the player is wearing insulated boots. Idle nymphs will automaticly target anyone who is trying to make the gateway, so you will need rangers of mages, perferably, to dispatch them quickly. Lighting nymphs are very prone to water and ice spells as well as sapphire bolts (e). Killing one grants you 100 slayer exp, regardless of assignment.

BUILDING THE FRAME:
    This will require a construction level, some logs, and a hammer. Larger rifts require more logs to build a frame. Also depending on the difficulty, the frame might crack and need someone to repair it with a hammer. Building and repairing frames grants construction exp.

CRAFTING THE RIDGES:
    This will require a completed frame, a chesil, and a crafting level. It will take roughly 15 seconds to craft a ridge and, depending on your crafting level, might cause the frame to crack. The frame must be fixed to do any more crafting. Bigger frames require more ridges. If you are attacked, you will lose concentration and will have to start over. However, more than one person can craft the ridge. Successfully crafting a ridge grants crafting exp.

RUNING THE RIDGES:
    Each ridge requires a specific rune combination (air, water, earth, and fire runes only). Each rune combo requires 2 specific runes: such as air & air, fire & water, or earth & air. If the combo is wrong, you forefit the runes. However, you are advised if one of the runes is right. Successfully runing a ridge grants runecrafting exp.

CLOSING THE PORTAL:
    Closing the portal requires a summoning level only. A single person will take 12 minutes to chant away a rift. Two people cuts this time in half, three people will take only 4 minutes, five people 2.4 minutes, and so on. If you are attacked, you lose concentration and must start over. Successfully chanting away a rift grants summoning exp.

THE LIGHTNING OBELISK:
    Succeeding in any of the skill tasks or killing 5 or more nymphs grants you access to the lightning obelisk. The rift MUST be closed using a frame to create the obelisk. You cannot enchant more than one tool at the obelisk, and the time of use starts as soon as you begin using the tool in skilling. Dropping or trading the tool will nullify the effect.

http://services.runescape.com/m=foru...7,highlight,#3

this is to funny tbh at least to me

people from other games these days

Heh... Runescape... That was my first MMO.
    Reached 113-ish combat level and got bored.

Play this game if you like to be ignore by the 'community' while spendin' all your time grindin'.

I have no opinion on your suggestions.

for those that dont trust links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywZTnni_kS4

just saying

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

Soulwalker

No those links are just screen shots.

its a program called "screen snapr"

what it does is you have it running in the backround you set a hot key, default is cntrl 1

and and you hit cntrl 1 and highlight the area you want to take a pic of, it takes a pic and then uploads for you. then you cntrl V and paste the link. see http://snpr.cm/sYMRvu.jpg

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Budsie View Post
    Heh... Runescape... That was my first MMO.
    Reached 113-ish combat level and got bored.

Play this game if you like to be ignore by the 'community' while spendin' all your time grindin'.

I have no opinion on your suggestions.
    btw..that was not my suggestion. just happent to run into it and i trollllled

after i trolled him hes like...Oh i just wiki rift and i see why your mad in reality he knows >.>
    Last edited by Loganm; 10-20-2011 at 07:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread