+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xbox 360 / PS3 Video Capturing Help

Plane Touched

Default Xbox 360 / PS3 Video Capturing Help

While I'm pretty damn good at capturing, optimizing and editing PC game play I could use a little (a lot) of help capturing my TV's output with my 360 and/or PS3. Yes, I've googled it extensively but there are a billion articles out there and I don't know which one to believe, so I'm trusting the community here to hook a brother up with a current solution.

Please feel free to include any and all options regarding capture cards, external devices, what I need on my PC etc, and don't be too concerned about my wallet - I've got money to burn on this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    While I'm pretty damn good at capturing, optimizing and editing PC game play I could use a little (a lot) of help capturing my TV's output with my 360 and/or PS3. Yes, I've googled it extensively but there are a billion articles out there and I don't know which one to believe, so I'm trusting the community here to hook a brother up with a current solution.

Please feel free to include any and all options regarding capture cards, external devices, what I need on my PC etc, and don't be too concerned about my wallet - I've got money to burn on this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I would suggest, using a DVD recorder, and plugging your PS3 into it, for recording. transfer it over to PC from the DVD. use editing tool, to cut film. (they have this on many Iphone apps as well)

and add your own changes

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

+ Reply to Thread