+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SMH Blizzard allowing Pet from Pet Store to be trade-able

Default SMH Blizzard allowing Pet from Pet Store to be trade-able

SMH Blizzard allowing Pet from Pet Store to be trade-able

its like buying epics or something. looks like Blizzard are moving so of their Diablo3 ideas over into WoW.

could Blizzard truly be setting up to go F2P perhaps with all this Item Shop mess?

whats your opinion on this?

General of Telara

I wish people would stop mentioning F2P every time an mmo offers something for real cash.

They are basically making more money on top of what they have, more than likely their projected profits for the year are down and are bringing in ways to fix it.

if a game is popular and there is no denying wow is, they might as well squeeze as much out of it as possible.
    Last edited by Elgarr; 10-13-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgarr View Post
    I wish people would stop mentioning F2P every time an mmo offers something for real cash.

They are basically making more money on top of what they have, more than likely their projected profits for the year are down and are bringing in ways to fix it.

if a game is popular and there is no denying wow is, they might as well squeeze as much out of it as possible.
    hey dont get mad at me. Blizzard stated that they would consider F2P if they lose too many subs

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    SMH Blizzard allowing Pet from Pet Store to be trade-able

its like buying epics or something. looks like Blizzard are moving so of their Diablo3 ideas over into WoW.

could Blizzard truly be setting up to go F2P perhaps with all this Item Shop mess?

whats your opinion on this?
    I don't care, what Blizzard does is irrelevant to me, I play Rift, WOW, FFXI, LORTO and FFXIV, they're different games.

I find it interesting that troLL posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerin View Post
    I don't care, what Blizzard does is irrelevant to me, I play Rift, WOW, FFXI, LORTO and FFXIV, they're different games.

/facepalm

SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Kerin View Post

I find it funny that you call me a troll. but what are you doing?

Blizzard are allowing someone to buy something that they dont want and will therefore sell for ingame gold. They accept this will happen and are therefore allowing people to buy gold. Judging by their comments they think it will have a high enough in game price to make it worthwhile.

There is no other reasonable explanation for it being BoE.

Buy(Item Shop item with real money)----->Sell(sell the item for ingame money)

Buy(gold sellers) ------->Sell(gold seller gives gold for cheap object)

this is legal gold selling.

+ Reply to Thread