+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the world ends on 2012

Default the world ends on 2012

we don't have much time left. so what do you plan to do before you run out of time?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KGg0BWFb-4

run for your life!

just like it ended @ Y2K
    anyway its overdue for a wipe this earth, full of nasty things, needs a reboot
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

Shadowlander

I plan on maxing out my credit cards in Vegas!

The maya's said a new begining will start 21.12.2012.

Some means this is the end of the world. Because of some planteray alignment, BUT IN FACT ITS BULLSHIET.
    http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5289/spengbabspongebobsquare.jpg

Champion

Sit back and make a crapload of money from all the loonies who BELIEVE the world will end in 2012 just because some Mayan got bored and didn't finish they last few billion years of his calendar.

Oh, and play rift!

I'll tell what I will be doing; not concerning myself with things I can not control (if,indeed, such an event were to occur), or buying into hysteria created by people/media.
    When darkness falls it is because we have brought it upon ourselves.

KASE Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 66.67%, Socializer 46.67%

Stay at home of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Nadya3 View Post
    we don't have much time left. so what do you plan to do before you run out of time?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KGg0BWFb-4
    Did you watch all 6 parts of the video? Or did you just look at the title? As far as I know, Mayans have never predicted a doomsday! Do some research and you will know thats true. What they predicted is "Rebirth" and global spiritual awareness [or something like that, with Rift, I dont have much time to do research...] But jsut in case you believe that world will end then, here is a nice link to tell you that it will "End" much much sooner! Stupid government.. There is SOO much unknown! Few months ago they dug up few hundred summerian clay tablets somewhere in Iraq, and guess what... All of them mysteriously dissapeared, brilliant... Imagine how afraid is government, they dont want information on these clay tablets to go out in public... Meh, as always this things piss me off... As for my plan, no matter what will happen I WILL survive! Even if I have to do "Evil" deeds...

Btw, first time I see a Female interested in this sort of thing, especially as young as you are [Judging from the picture].

Edit: For those skeptical people, DO some research on chineese encient book called "I Ching" it has dates of ALL wars, and major developments in our world that happened for the past thousand yesrs or so. BUT keep in mind that the book itself was writtend hundrets of years before these events occured!
    Last edited by Elladar; 08-26-2010 at 05:48 AM.
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I plan on maxing out my credit cards in Vegas!
    I'll be in Vegas too, going to Aria for NYE in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Elladar View Post
    Did you watch all 6 parts of the video? Or did you just look at the title? As far as I know, Mayans have never predicted a doomsday! Do some research and you will know thats true. What they predicted is "Rebirth" and global spiritual awareness...

This.

The Mayan prophesies were misinterpreted to say 21.12.2012 was the end of the world. It's the end of their long count calendar, yes, but their prediction is that the world will enter an age of enlightenment and rebirth at that time.

The entire 2012 prophesies from different sources (Maya, Hopi, Nostradamus, Web Bot, and others) are very interesting. I definitely believe a change is coming. I just hope it does have something to do with a rebirth and enlightenment cause we need it!

If you're interested in this type of stuff you might find this game in development interesting: The Secret World. It's a mixture of prophesies, myths, and a little horror.

Quote Originally Posted by g0kuenuan View Post
    just like it ended @ Y2K
    anyway its overdue for a wipe this earth, full of nasty things, needs a reboot
    HAHAHA - really funny one, but with more than a grain of truth!
    ELDER of TELARA

Proud member of NEMESIS

This thread changed my life . . . Nibiru is coming and we should all be prepared.

i know this isjnt a serious thread but. A calender eneds every year on december 31. Why doesnt the world go to chaos then? If 2010 does happen i want it to be a zombie apocalypse. Thats something i know alot about. Silent weapons are key and loud weapons are for whn you are spotted. Best load out Silenced riflle/SMG or bow and shotgun. And my 2 battle ready scimitars shall seave me well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast