+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Would You Rather Game

  1. #1
    General of Telara aahingenuity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    957

    Default Would You Rather Game

    Pretty simple really, I'll ask a question starting with Would you rather. You answer from the post above and post your own question starting with Would you rather . It's a fun game and I've seen quite interesting questions in the past haha. The Forum rules still apply though.

    I'll start: Would you rather have a sword or a shield in the middle of a battle?

    You can post why you chose your answer or just answer and go on with your question. (No choosing both by the way )
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  2. #2
    Sword of Telara Xanax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aahingenuity View Post
    Pretty simple really, I'll ask a question starting with Would you rather. You answer from the post above and post your own question starting with Would you rather . It's a fun game and I've seen quite interesting questions in the past haha. The Forum rules still apply though.

    I'll start: Would you rather have a sword or a shield in the middle of a battle?

    You can post why you chose your answer or just answer and go on with your question. (No choosing both by the way )
    Sword.

    Would rather get trolled or be the troll on an internet forum?

  3. #3
    General of Telara aahingenuity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanax View Post
    Sword.

    Would rather get trolled or be the troll on an internet forum?
    Get trolled, it's annoying but kind of funny at the same time. Some trolls say the funniest things .

    Would you rather drink a coke or a pepsi right now?
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  4. #4
    Rift Master armengar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aahingenuity View Post
    Get trolled, it's annoying but kind of funny at the same time. Some trolls say the funniest things .

    Would you rather drink a coke or a pepsi right now?
    Coke

    Would you rather kill a gnome or elf in pvp?

  5. #5
    Plane Walker Kyuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armengar View Post
    Coke

    Would you rather kill a gnome or elf in pvp?
    Elf, Gnomes are to "fudging" win.

    Would you rather be humilliated in front of alot of ppl in pvp by being killed by a lower lvl or losing a role on the last piece (0.5% drop rate) to get full epic ultimate tier?

  6. #6
    Ascendant Ahrakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    Losing a role on the last piece (0.5% drop rate) to get full epic ultimate tier... The other would ruin your reputation...

    Would you rather: Attempt to survive in a zombie apocalypse, or survive a complete alien invasion of the world?

  7. #7
    General of Telara aahingenuity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrakis View Post
    Losing a role on the last piece (0.5% drop rate) to get full epic ultimate tier... The other would ruin your reputation...

    Would you rather: Attempt to survive in a zombie apocalypse, or survive a complete alien invasion of the world?
    Survive a complete alien invasion of the world.

    Would you rather be able to stop time or fly?
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  8. #8
    Telaran Shaie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    68

    Default

    I'd rather fly

    Would you rather get an increase in salary, or work less hours for the same amount.

    AKA Shaielene as Shaie has been ninjad

  9. #9
    General of Telara aahingenuity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaie View Post
    I'd rather fly

    Would you rather get an increase in salary, or work less hours for the same amount.
    An increase in salary .

    Would you rather live without music or live without T.V.?
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  10. #10
    Ascendant Kula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aahingenuity View Post
    An increase in salary .

    Would you rather live without music or live without T.V.?
    I'd rather live without tv.

    Would you rather be known for beauty/brawn or brains?

  11. #11
    Prophet of Telara Skythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Candy moutain
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kula View Post
    I'd rather live without tv.

    Would you rather be known for beauty/brawn or brains?
    Brains.
    Would you rather dance or sing?
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Kula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skythe View Post
    Brains.
    Would you rather dance or sing?
    sing! (now I have a Python song running through my head).

    Would you rather eat cookies or pie?

  13. #13
    Plane Touched Heavynought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kula View Post
    sing! (now I have a Python song running through my head).

    Would you rather eat cookies or pie?
    Pie.

    Would you rather eat at McDonald's or Burger King?

  14. #14
    General of Telara aahingenuity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavynought View Post
    Pie.

    Would you rather eat at McDonald's or Burger King?
    McDonald's

    Would you rather be 3 feet tall or 8 feet tall?
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple s33kNDstroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aahingenuity View Post
    McDonald's

    Would you rather be 3 feet tall or 8 feet tall?
    i'd have to go with 8 feet tall.

    Would you rather be able to fly or never have to sleep again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts