+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revelations

Default Revelations

Assassin Creed Revelations coming to PC November 29th! (15th for console users)

As many can clearly see from my profile pic, I am a huge fan of the series. In fact I don't think any other full series has ever sucked me in as much as AC has. I think the storyline has been fantastic in mixing conspiracies with our history, especially in the religion department. And the action can be so incredible at times, jumping from rooftop to rooftop eventually leaping on some hapless target with a single attack, or finding yourself surrounded by some rather rough guards and having to play defensively to get out of the situation. Oh how I have spent hours on one mission trying to think outside of the box on ways to accomplish it.

The only downside that I have ever had are the controls mixed with the camera angles, especially on timed encounters where every second matters because if when the camera shifts Enzio has a tendency to come to life on his own and he starts doing things you don't want him to do.

So who else is ready to don the hood and be Enzio one last time?

Ascendant

I dont think so. I lost the itch after playing 2 of them, isnt there 4 now.

This is technically the fourth. I haven't gotten Brotherhood yet but I hear it more about sending out teams or something because Enzio takes over the Brotherhood. That is also the one that they added pvp in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiel of harrow View Post
    This is technically the fourth. I haven't gotten Brotherhood yet but I hear it more about sending out teams or something because Enzio takes over the Brotherhood. That is also the one that they added pvp in.
    Ezio its Ezio Gaaah! On topic, he is pretty spry for a 50 year old.
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

+ Reply to Thread