+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Wepps
  • 1 Post By darkeden

Thread: It's a TWISTED ARTIFACT!

Rift Disciple

Default It's a TWISTED ARTIFACT!

Yesterday, early on in the dark morning hours, I'm on my way to work in a fog. I'm driving along, and suddenly around a bend I see a red light sparkling off to the side. Before I knew it, I was off on the side road going for some guy's barn. Damned thing looked just like a twisted artifact.

Luckily I caught myself before actually trespassing, but I kind of thought it was amusing. Stupid, but amusing. You KNOW you play too much Rift when...

Ascendant

When you see a shiny IRL just steal it
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Seriously - cat's eyes on the road can be seriously hazardous to one's health.

Sword of Telara

Should've grabbed it, might've been some kind of future tech.

Plane Touched

You should be careful! It was prolly one of those pesky chupacabra's. Nasty beasts those are

Next time take a piccy for us all to see.
    I also heard the flouride in the toothpaste is part of Stalin's mind control plot to turn mankind into a race of super robots to fight the Martian invaders.
    Originally Posted by Mr Spock
    (One of those rift players that reads the forums but never posts because I am too busy playing the game.)

The first rule of twisted artifacts is you don't talk about twisted artifacts.
    BLIZZARD: First off, it's important that everyone remembers that feedback needs to remain constructive... using profanity in your posts, no matter how strongly you may feel about something, is not appropriate.
    TRION: If something ****ing pisses someone off to the point of ****ing smashing their ****ing keyboard Hearing it in those words, helps.

+ Reply to Thread