+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Troll Face...

Default Troll Face...

Why do you haunt me?! Its supposed to make people mad, but the face is so ridiculous, accompanied by the caption "Problem?" just makes me spit my soda everywhere. Reminds of the the Troll Face Game. stupid face was trolling me just by not letting me click the start button! Seriously, where did that face even pop up from? And who was the very first troll?

There has to be a first everything right? then it slowly trickled down and became a common phrase by which the internet folks identified "Certain People". But I don't think anyone has lived long enough to know who the first troll's name, much less know him personally...

DISCLAIMER: This is not intended to bait or troll, I'm just really curious about this part of the internet history. So if anyone can shed some info it would be appreciated.
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

Troll face is just one of the latest in 4chan meme's. And defining who the first troll is is impossible as the definition of troll itself is so grey, especially now days where just simply having a differing opinion gets you called a troll. Combating trolls on the internet is about as effective and going after terrorist, just chasing shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiel of harrow View Post
    Troll face is just one of the latest in 4chan meme's. And defining who the first troll is is impossible as the definition of troll itself is so grey, especially now days where just simply having a differing opinion gets you called a troll. Combating trolls on the internet is about as effective and going after terrorist, just chasing shadows.
    It seems so. But they did catch Hussein a few years ago didn't they? just gotta be patient. Anyway thanks for sharing.
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

+ Reply to Thread