+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I found the answer to my PVP prayers!!!

Soulwalker

Default I found the answer to my PVP prayers!!!

I didn't even know this game existed but I just started playing this all loot hardcore pvp game called DarkFall. It's just like the old UO was, and I'm in love. I finally realize you have to play a game where you can loot otherwise the game loses excitement once you reach end game pvp. I LOVE DARKFALL and they will maybe be coming out with Darkfall 2.0. I'm getting rocked daily and losing everything I have but who cares, when i get stronger I CANT WAIT to get into the real battles. best game guys, check it out. Good luck to the rift audience, later.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Theone321 View Post
    I didn't even know this game existed but I just started playing this all loot hardcore pvp game called DarkFall. It's just like the old UO was, and I'm in love. I finally realize you have to play a game where you can loot otherwise the game loses excitement once you reach end game pvp. I LOVE DARKFALL and they will maybe be coming out with Darkfall 2.0. I'm getting rocked daily and losing everything I have but who cares, when i get stronger I CANT WAIT to get into the real battles. best game guys, check it out. Good luck to the rift audience, later.
    This is the biggest flaw in this game, you cant NEVER catch up them. It wasnt meant to be like this but some kiddies whined it down as they wanted powerful characters and theres is already implemented system that skills decay if you dont use them to prevent this, but yeah Darkfall is truly sad story, it never get up. Great potential for sure. ****ing only thing you shouldnt do and they ****ing did it. Well done AV fail boyz.
    Last edited by June; 10-04-2011 at 02:24 AM.

+ Reply to Thread