Closed Thread

Thread: Those Leaving Rift (6Month Sub)

Soulwalker

Default Those Leaving Rift (6Month Sub)

Just wanted to start a thread for those leaving Rift, Oct3 is just a few days away..

I myself was a player from TearFall, a shard which sadly was turned into a Free Trial Shard.. I was forced to move my 2 lvl50's to FreeHolme shard, then off to another for last week of play..

I would say I'll be back in a month or two to check out Rift and see the "Improvements" but sadly, in amonth or two SWTOR will be out, and being a 7 year vet of SWG, I already knew I wouldnt stay forever in RIFT..

When I started in Beta 2, my brother played RIFT as well.. He Cancled Account 2 months ago
    He said to me, Dude, I give game 6months.. and everyones Gone.. and I said.. well, I spent the 60$ for 6months, Ill play it just cause.. Its payed for..

And 2months later Im here postin my GoodBye's.. All'n'All I give rift a 4/10
    There End Content is ......... blah..

WhitePlague lvl50 Cleric Green Geared Quit playing after I hit lvl50 Purifier51
    TheWhitePlague lvl50 Rogue Raid Geared T3 Tank/DPS/Bard
    Demolisher lvl50 Warrior Raid Geared T3 Tank/DPS
    Total /Played 109Days 1Hour 9Mins
    WP: 26d10h20m
    TWP: 54d18h7m
    Demo: 27d20h42m

New and exciting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingstock
    SWTOR will hit a big enough audience on it's own to be successful. Know why? Because Star Wars has fanbois just like you: that would buy anything that says SW on the box that know nothing about Bioware.
    When defending something, the best course of action is not to admit the only thing going for it is blind devotion.

How many of these are you going to spam in the forums today?

Goodbye

Was thinking of leaving Rift for SWTOR. The cinematics were epic. Then I saw some actual gameplay and decided to stay with Rift until GW2/B&S.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

PS. Don't forget to sell all your stuff and send the plats to me

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. WhitePlague, we're closing this thread now but we wish you the very best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread