+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Swtor is not missing anything you scrub

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default Swtor is not missing anything you scrub


  2. #2
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default Adios.. Guten tag bye Scroll

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrollTroll View Post
    Well put my old friend last day of your 6 mo sub see you on ....

  3. #3
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Crappy game is still crappy even with a crappy galaxy map. Nice videos they managed to implement...lol, just as tragic as the rest of the game.

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Redcruxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,935

    Default

    its funny, i get the EXACT same feeling with swtor as i did with Age of conan and Warhammer online

    the expectations people have of this game is palpable in the air... the disappointment will be epic

  5. #5
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Not even Worried about it , do you guys remember "star wars galaxies" you know the mmo that was already released and it flopped hard...

  6. #6
    Ascendant Laughingstock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothMage View Post


    Well put my old friend last day of your 6 mo sub see you on ....
    Six month subs are up next week mainly.
    Last edited by Laughingstock; 09-30-2011 at 08:59 AM.

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser CaptFailure's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingstock View Post
    Six month subs are up next week mainly.
    And I can't wait until they're up, believe me.
    Last edited by CaptFailure; 09-30-2011 at 11:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingstock
    SWTOR will hit a big enough audience on it's own to be successful. Know why? Because Star Wars has fanbois just like you: that would buy anything that says SW on the box that know nothing about Bioware.
    When defending something, the best course of action is not to admit the only thing going for it is blind devotion.

  8. #8
    RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16,859

    Default

    I played RIFT in beta, I know my own tastes pretty well, and I subbed for 6 months. Only change since then in my plans has been that they added annual subs so I converted to one.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

  9. #9
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,775

    Default

    I cant wait to see when SWTOR launches. I still believe in Rift's chances. Star Wars is truly good headskin for Rift to take. Fantasy vs Star Wars, guess who wins.
    Last edited by June; 10-02-2011 at 03:15 AM.

  10. #10
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    I played RIFT in beta, I know my own tastes pretty well, and I subbed for 6 months. Only change since then in my plans has been that they added annual subs so I converted to one.
    Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

  11. #11
    Ascendant tro44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,999

    Default

    I cant get map to load. how big is the game world land mass compared to WoW and Rift?

  12. #12
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    I cant get map to load. how big is the game world land mass compared to WoW and Rift?
    Zones vary alot. Tattooine is probably 3 Rift zone its really huge, probably biggest we've ever seen, but also people says its so empty... anyway you want to get your speeder when you go there, then some planets are smaller than Rift's dungeons, you stay there 2-3 levels then out.
    Last edited by June; 10-02-2011 at 10:49 AM.

  13. #13
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    Zones vary alot. Tattooine is probably 3 Rift zone its really huge, probably biggest we've ever seen, but also people says its so empty... anyway you want to get your speeder when you go there, then some planets are smaller than Rift's dungeons, you stay there 2-3 levels then out.
    see failoware can mask things up for their fan base but it'll still be one boring grind of a game with some extra added in cut scenes that'll make you skip them after the first few times. A turd with a bow on it is still a turd. EA can thank Failoware on wasting their money on bad voice actors that no one is going to want to sit and listen to, lol. /facepalm

  14. #14
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatersaladin View Post
    Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Did no one else try to read this?

    Holy moley, it's like a magic eye with words. Stare really hard for 10 minutes and you might see something that makes sense.

  15. #15
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatersaladin View Post
    see failoware can mask things up for their fan base but it'll still be one boring grind of a game with some extra added in cut scenes that'll make you skip them after the first few times. A turd with a bow on it is still a turd. EA can thank Failoware on wasting their money on bad voice actors that no one is going to want to sit and listen to, lol. /facepalm
    I haven't really watched clips of SWTOR all that much but I've been impressed with the voice acting in other BioWare games. I don't think it is bad at all and each character really has a distinctive personality. As I'm playing through DA1, I'm enjoying listening to the banter between chraacters. For the most part, the voice acting seems pretty good. I would be suprised if they didn't get quality people for SWTOR.

    Didn't they have Martin Sheen in Mass Effect 2? At least I was impressed...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts