+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this a word?

Plane Touched

Default Is this a word?

For some reason I have it in my head that the word "Coulter" or "Colter" or some variation of the spelling, pronoucned KOHL-tur.

I know it's a word, it's something you attach to a plow. But is there any kind of word that sounds like that that means some kind of rest, or a break? Because I googled it and I couldn't find anything, but I could be spelling that wrong... Maybe I'm thinking of cloister... I dunno.

break, breather, breathing space, calm, calmness, cessation, coffee break, comfort, composure, cutoff, downtime, doze, dreaminess, ease, forty winks, halt, holiday, hush, idleness, interlude, intermission, interval, leisure, letup, lull, motionlessness, nap, pause, peace, quiescence, quiet, quietude, recess, recreation, refreshment, relaxation, relief, repose, respite, siesta, silence, sleep, slumber, somnolence, standstill, stay, stillness, stop, time off, tranquillity, vacation
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Ascendant

Does Ann Coulter put you to sleep?
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

+ Reply to Thread